Derby Town Racing

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

74 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. takes along time to load …………… but fun

2. you are allowed to have five (5) mushrooms (boost) at one time!!! 🙂

3. quite hard I think

4. chill shaymin

5. Battlemaster39 // February 27, 2011 at 4:21 pm // Reply

I am the new boss! LOL

6. so fun! best game ever!

7. easy and fun

8. COOL! AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!

9. It’s AWSOME. I LOVE IT!

10. The S.S. SCOUT! // February 26, 2011 at 12:17 pm // Reply

its hard to beat the boss but other wise… ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. this is an awsome game!

12. fun game:)

13. it takes a long time to loade

14. I think it is medium hardness fun to play and i think it depends on how good you are to whether or not it seems hard and for your information I beat everything.

15. VERY FUN

16. me beat game

17. i beat all the levels… but how do you get the funny car?

18. DINOMANIAdude2001 // February 23, 2011 at 2:21 pm // Reply

it gets on my nerves but its FUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Diamond 9124 // February 22, 2011 at 5:45 pm // Reply

This is funny!

20. so much fun. I EVEN BEAT THE BOSS!

21. FUN! I beat in half an hour, largely in part of the boosts.

22. xtreme kayaker // February 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm // Reply

the cars steer well

23. #1 game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. there is a shortcut in arrow of light ally! near the beginning of the race go into the first blockers. you will go right through them and onto the other side!

25. This game is hard……BUT FUN!!!!!!!

26. i played the game THEY coppied

27. personwhoisright // February 18, 2011 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Fuunn

28. hard!!!!!!!!!!

29. it is fun i have be every level. oh by the way the game saves automaticaly. have fun clarky

30. Sweet game!!!!!!!!!!!

31. great game! haven’y gotten to dual yet…..gettin’ there.

32. billybob joesteve // February 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm // Reply

This game is awsome!!!!!

33. i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

34. this game is getting on my nerves!!

35. Shaymin Sky Forme // February 13, 2011 at 10:01 am // Reply

THAT GAME JUST CRASHED ON ME WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT THE BOSS!!*

*ANGRY

36. i don’t know how to get on it and play

37. IT’S KINDA HARD BUT IT’S COOL!!

38. or doses it outosave ?

39. how do you save ?

40. hey how yaal doing. that game is fun.i beat one level!

41. cole the shark // February 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm // Reply

i agree with Dude

42. cool but simple

43. i love it

44. Game was fun but took long too load on my dsi !

45. Derby Town Racing is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

46. I JUST BEAT MEDIUM!!!!!!!!

47. Super fun!