Derby Town Racing

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

79 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. This games hard!!!!!!!

2. can you fire bombs when you arnt raceing.

3. LONcooldUDE // April 4, 2011 at 8:56 pm // Reply

cool

4. tyty is cool // April 3, 2011 at 7:56 pm // Reply

cool dude

5. i am in 5th place!

6. Baloos breakout is easy

7. This game is so beast plus I`ve beat it twenty times.

8. BOY im awesome! // April 2, 2011 at 5:15 pm // Reply

I cant even cotrol my car!!!

9. I got all the power ups

10. ken the ton // March 29, 2011 at 7:45 pm // Reply

hi i love this game i want to play this game all day because it is so much fun do you like it i do

11. ken the ton // March 29, 2011 at 7:44 pm // Reply

this is awsome

12. Sonic the scouthog // March 27, 2011 at 7:03 pm // Reply

I’m stuck at car select. 😡

13. I love the game

14. I love the game.

15. I beet the boss

16. this game rules

17. puggle lover = $$$$$$$$$$$ // March 27, 2011 at 11:33 am // Reply

weird

18. I like the shop.

19. this is the worst game ever

20. AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. THE GAME MASTER // March 25, 2011 at 8:02 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means it’s pretty awesome because it’s coming fome THE GAME MASTER!!!

22. AWSOME!!!! THIS IS MY FAV!!

23. $$$$$$$$$$$$$:) // March 23, 2011 at 10:06 pm // Reply

this is so much fun

24. awesome :p

25. alf.a romeo // March 22, 2011 at 10:25 pm // Reply

i am so AWESOME I AM IN #1 PLACE AND THAT ADAM guy is so cool he is in #13 place but he is still cool

26. This really needs a reset. I’m the Boss on all three slots and now I’m done?! Unfair!!

• master of the game // March 23, 2011 at 11:39 am // Reply

the place where you click on your name when you are entering dont click up in the corner of your name there is an x click it it will delete your file and let you start a new one.

• After you beat the boss, you have the funny car races?

27. zapic dude // March 21, 2011 at 1:28 pm // Reply

my favrite game

28. i named one of my cars the boss and it has every thing from the shop and its in 3rd out of 18 cars in the rankings

29. how can you buy after you allready bout every thing there because i did?!?!

30. i cant beat the arrow of light ally

31. awesome game

32. fishinglover // March 17, 2011 at 5:15 pm // Reply

im horrible at this game

33. The items you bought from the store are automatically equipped.

34. asome i,m doing the race

35. How do you put on your stuff that you buy from the store?

36. AWESOME

37. I Totally Beat It!

38. why no reset butten

39. how do you get thoes webolo cars

40. this game rules:)

41. It is the coolest game i have ever played.

42. cooldog12348 // March 8, 2011 at 10:59 am // Reply

More asome than any of you guys said

43. it is so hard to steer.

44. starwarsmaniac // March 6, 2011 at 5:57 pm // Reply

this game is amazing!!!!!!!!!

45. Fun no AWESOME!!!! 🙂

46. awsum game i ever played

47. BoyScout98 // March 4, 2011 at 12:37 am // Reply

When I won gold in all the races, I GOT THE BOSS’S CAR!!!

48. evil game cool

49. awsomest game i ever laid my hands on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. 2 kool fur u // March 2, 2011 at 5:25 pm // Reply