Battle Boats

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

No Flash content available

58 Comments on Battle Boats

1. Fell asleep

2. I won in 143 clicks

3. Dasherator!!! // October 23, 2012 at 6:33 pm // Reply

108!!!!!!!!! YAY! Thats Right! Uh-Huh! boom!

4. JEEZUSFREEK613 // October 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

got bored and left

5. wassup wht wht wht wht // October 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm // Reply

I Beat it with 131 splashes yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 95!

7. 117

8. defnitley

9. This is a copy of battleship!

10. Blah Blah Blah // August 31, 2012 at 10:25 pm // Reply

This game was corrupted and I could not finish the last two boat combination. It only allowed 1 hit and then was incomplete?? Won, but was still somewhat fun.

11. Rosscuro 27 // July 28, 2012 at 2:26 pm // Reply

It would be cool to try it in real life!

12. what a fun game

13. racc00ncap // July 23, 2012 at 3:02 pm // Reply

Wow. How good can this get?

14. i like it

15. coolboater // July 3, 2012 at 12:33 pm // Reply

was fun

16. You should get to decide where your boats go

17. 68

18. boyscouts rock // May 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm // Reply

its just like battle ship!

19. boyscouts rock // May 21, 2012 at 4:09 pm // Reply

it looks fun but it might not

20. ITZ EZ AZ PI !!!!!!!!!

21. you players should try to employ stratedgy. thats why i win all the time

22. Hard and Boring

23. I beet this game 7685 times!!!!!

24. 122

25. like battleship

26. mr.smartypants // March 4, 2012 at 12:02 pm // Reply

SPLASH!!!

27. Back to the battleship thing,expt that you dont call nubers and “stuff”………

🙂

28. I Just Won!!!!!

29. it’s just like battleship or naval combat and im good at those games… so is my mom…lol:]

30. its hard

31. It was easy, but I want to put my boats where I want, they put mine in an easy spot and I nearly lost.

32. Peller Basketbal = Me! // December 24, 2011 at 1:14 pm // Reply

I’m doing a league. I will post every time the standings when I finish ev’ry game.

33. Peller Basketbal = Me! // December 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm // Reply

LOL I got 2 less than last time!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Peller Basketbal = Me! // December 24, 2011 at 12:55 pm // Reply

I got 108 splashes before I won. 1 or 2 boats of mine were left, though.

35. 2 easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. It did it again. Half a boat surrounded by splashed squares.

37. Pretty fun, wish I could arrange my own boats though. Overall 4 out of 5 stars.

38. I thought they were all clumped together. It is hard. Like wacky says I wish I could arrange the boats, too.

39. pretty fun, i dont get it, i got all the boats but 1, then the apponent killed me. I still had 3 boats left. weird

40. 127shots got all 8 and im 6