Dangerbot’s Disaster Dash

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
No Flash content available

Help Dangerbot navigate mazes and solve puzzles to disable a dangerous device. No job is too dangerous for Dangerbot.

62 Comments on Dangerbot’s Disaster Dash

1. beanie baby // March 26, 2015 at 10:48 am // Reply

nah I don’t like this game its repetitive, and has rough controls. so my final score is a 4/10

2. I HATE THIS GAME

3. I got to level 3, I like this game.

4. too boring but all bomes are gone

5. thegreatfirestar42 // June 19, 2014 at 11:28 am // Reply

I don’t see why so many people think it’s hard.

6. The controls are hard!Usually,when you push the right arrow button,it moves to the right.π

7. Realy awsome game!!

8. I DO NOT LIKE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BORING

10. The controls are really hard

11. I got on high score of the week number1!

12. This game is hard!

13. I got a score of 2.

14. Hard relley hard.

15. =pretty easy I just got best of the week and then sacrificed myself cause I wanted to do somethin’ else

16. I got Best of the week!

17. i got second best of the week 😀

18. it’s extreamly hard to move.

19. The puzzles are easy. The only hard part is moving around.

20. I like this game even though I am stuck on level 1… and it is hard.

21. SO HARD

22. my score is terrible this game is hard

23. LAME

24. awesome luke // July 15, 2013 at 1:16 pm // Reply

this game is cool I gave it 5 stars but im stuck on level 2

25. hard to control,but fun

26. goblinslayer1234 // May 3, 2013 at 9:06 am // Reply

Awesome game XD

27. boring

28. they just are fooling you with score of the week

29. SpartnMonkee // March 25, 2013 at 6:49 am // Reply

controls are toutchy and puzzels are to easy

30. level 4 got bored got to ninja stuff.

31. got to level 3 and got bored

32. Got to level 3 then got bored

33. i think Danngerbot is ollie’s brother

34. I LOVE THIS MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. way to hard to control

36. I was so close.

37. OMG this is crazy! // October 30, 2012 at 1:29 pm // Reply

it just gets harder!

38. i got my badge!

39. Just took #1 of the week with 105800

40. bleh

41. I got high score of the week and i only made it to level 2

8650 points

42. Not a big fan of this game. You can walk right on through walls, and it isn’t a very challenging game.

43. I GOT HIGH SCORE OF THE WEEK WITH OUT EVEN FINISHING THE FIRST LEVEL!

44. my score is 1650