Pedro’s Horseshoes

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pedro’s Horseshoes

1. pedro you you its its its just to hard.

2. zoomer45 wwhy don`t you like it?

3. Jdog, your good at it!!

4. asdfghfg09 // April 27, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

I loved this game

5. flasher 5,00000000000000000 // April 26, 2007 at 7:49 am // Reply

56-4 beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i agree with ew13amen it is a above adverage game but the words stay on the screen for about three million years!

7. I HATE THIS GAME

8. i don’t get it

9. I WON A HARD 28-3!! HOWS THAT?!

10. i won 70 to 0 it is a great game i love it it`s asome!

11. i won 70 to 0 it is a great game i love it.

12. I won a hard game 23-0!

13. Nightwheel // April 23, 2007 at 9:25 am // Reply

This game ROCKS!!!!! LOL

14. I think the music is so terrible I have my headphones on plugged into my Ipod!But the game is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. you play to much

if you win 10 to 0

16. I creamed Pedro on lev. hard 27 to3!!! MAD SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. It`s very fun, but a little hard. I don`t mind the hardness, but it`s a good game.

18. I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. easy to play and very fun

20. this game is soooooooooo easy

though i think u should get better muzic

and it goes kinda slow

21. cubscout52 // April 16, 2007 at 3:59 pm // Reply

Also kudos to Powershooter and semn

22. cubscout52 // April 16, 2007 at 3:57 pm // Reply

I creamed Pedro 9 to 6 on level hard. MAD SKILLZ

23. Powershooter // April 15, 2007 at 8:27 pm // Reply

Guys, if you are all about winning, then here’s an instant cheat: Play it on a Windows 98!!!! It is MUCH easier to aim! Me? I prefer the challenge.

24. HI the game is COOL but too hard cause it is hard tooo aim :()

25. cool but hard

DATS all eye have to say ๐Ÿ™‚

26. pedro is easy to beat

27. this game is so cool!!!!!! I got 10 to nothing

28. it was easy

29. I BEAT PEDRO 14 OUT OF 14 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND PIZZA I AGREE WITH BBBBBAAAAADDDDDLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

30. this game is sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. BEST GAME EVER! IT IS SO EASY !!! PEDRO NEEDS TO IMPROVE HIS HORSESHOE SKILLS

32. i beat him!!!!!

61 to 2

33. ctcpowershooter 1 // April 11, 2007 at 5:21 pm // Reply

toooooooooooooooooooo easy I got ,on hard,twenty rounds, 120= all ringers

Ps on merit badge quest level 10 rope level 11 badge and there are 50 levels AND I BEAT THEM ALL

34. I GOT 27 TO 18

35. this game need a challeng but it fun

36. I got 48/2! HA! ๐Ÿ˜›

37. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 10:33 am // Reply

DYL! Try level hard, you’ll like it.

38. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 10:19 am // Reply

This is pretty good. The skill required puts some thrill into it, but it could use more thrill.

39. I think it’s raelly cool. I won 43 to 8.

40. 7vebmeb5 6v // April 8, 2007 at 5:45 pm // Reply

fun

41. I murderd padro 92/6

42. sabertoothllama // April 8, 2007 at 10:54 am // Reply

takes words to long to dissapear

43. pedro’s horeshoes is great fun for anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. he is easy on hard

45. this game rocks

46. paws to touch // April 6, 2007 at 6:54 pm // Reply

๐Ÿ™‚ to easy very

47. too easy hahahahaha i smeared pedro all over the floor 15 to 0 hard 5 rounds.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

48. On a scale of one to ten, this is 11!

49. popcorn nerd // April 6, 2007 at 10:48 am // Reply

I won 44 to 3 on level hard

50. POLLY OR PAUL BUNYAN // April 6, 2007 at 9:11 am // Reply

PEDRO NEEDS WORK ON HIS RINGER FACES.