Comic Creator

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

69 Comments on Comic Creator

1. mine had peewee in it

2. COOL!!

3. this is a awsome game.

4. Myn is about pee wee and welsley geting hit in the fays by pedro

5. giant gamer 2000 // October 16, 2011 at 4:37 pm // Reply

ok i guess

6. toy lover 30000000 // October 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm // Reply

That game is so aweasome.

7. pixarboy1999 // October 3, 2011 at 11:52 am // Reply

My comic was about when westy got hit with a baseball from a 3DS

8. it get’s boring:(

9. storymonster0 // October 1, 2011 at 8:25 am // Reply

I Won. HAHAHAHHAHA I Made One Where Westy Is Like “Who Are The First And Second Basemen!?” And There’s 2 Pedros Walking By And Pee Wee Is Like “Pedro And Ordep!” LOL

10. GO CARDINALS

11. i made 1 wen west and pewee were playing in the rug bee world cup 2011 and pedro was the coche

12. wowie

13. cat throwup // July 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm // Reply

awesome!

14. i liked it very motch

15. Little Creek // July 8, 2011 at 4:51 pm // Reply

it is just like making a real comic only on a computer.

16. NOT BAD

17. It’s O.K. :-I

18. I think it’s just OK.

19. really like the game guys!!!!!!

20. DFGHJHFDFghjhfd // June 2, 2011 at 5:17 pm // Reply

I think it is FUN!

21. htgrded.ku // June 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm // Reply

the BEST game in the world.

22. trainman77 // May 29, 2011 at 8:49 pm // Reply

im having fun

23. jgame1000 // May 26, 2011 at 2:32 pm // Reply

awesome

24. azaria the aweesome // May 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Sweet game!

25. Awesome game

26. its BORING

27. having alot of fun

28. Mine had a kid getting hit in the face with a baseball while his friend is playing with a 3DS.

29. awsome

30. Pedro, PeeWee, and Westy get Hypnotized but Westy takes a long time to get out of it!

31. ”derpo goes evil” was mine

32. Cheeseburger // April 2, 2011 at 7:05 pm // Reply

My comic was about Pedro trapped in PeeWee’s world it’s funny

33. jake the snake // March 28, 2011 at 10:37 pm // Reply

I made one where peewee got hit in the head with a baseball bat.

34. love it!

35. so funny!i love it

36. SO FUN! I made one where Pedro hit himself in the eye with a baseball!

37. drackolace // March 5, 2011 at 8:33 am // Reply

This is awesome!!!!XD

38. AWESOME COMIC CREATOR! LOVE IT!

39. This is awsome! But there missing one thing,a camp fire!

Hunt

40. Making a comic is fun ! But for some reason I can’t get the background for my second scene.

41. you can give them wedgies! lol

42. COMMANDER KELLER WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HARD?????

43. commander keller 501st // February 8, 2011 at 5:32 pm // Reply

very very hard

44. this is epic

45. how do you make a acoount

46. i made one were you have to find the hidden charcter 😀 🙂 😛

47. i love doing this so much.This is realy fun.I hope all of you have so much fun.[:GOD BLESS:] OH and MERRY CHISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEARS~ :]

`