Basketball Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. This game is all right, but it starts to drag after a while. How about a soccer game?

2. I got all of them beat… Except Pee Wee. Game is actually rather boring 😉

3. i need a infernape // November 8, 2007 at 8:26 pm // Reply

Pee Wee is hard on you on the s and e.

4. darn! this is hard

5. Uuuuum. Sorry Boys Life but this game’s not very good. Why don’t you make a game about fishing or shotgun or rifle shooting. it could be in the first-person also.

6. Dang it! Pee Wee’s good!!!!!

7. Chub is easy if you go out deep and then go up closer

8. i won this game one time

9. Pee Wee is like the hardest.

10. boys lufe should make better games i think this website needs improvement,people please spell better i can’t even read what u are saying

11. Westy and Chubb are hard but Pee Wee is easy.

12. I won this game one time and it was no letters from the word horse to Chubb geting all 5 letters

13. daily sudoku puzzle is so hard but i love thiz game….

14. BASKET BALL’S FINE BUT I LOVE BASEBALL!

15. this is hard

16. i love boys life.org because it is very cool, expesally basketball it is awsaum for me. knock knock who’s there you you who i made you say you who.

17. OMIGOSH

thats HARD! 😉

18. havent played it yet

19. Nikko tha vish one // October 22, 2007 at 3:35 pm // Reply

Mann i am so vish at this game its nothing 2 a boss im 2 good 4 this game step yo game up mann get on my level or try b-cuz my level iz really high it hasent been detected yet

ITS OFFICIAL LIKE A REFEREE WITH A WHISTLE YEEEEEE!!!!!!!

20. Nikko tha vish one // October 22, 2007 at 3:32 pm // Reply

This game iz pretty vish i won 3 times in a row against every one so this game is not at my level yet

PLEASE STEP YOUR GAME UP

21. Exterminator // October 21, 2007 at 11:00 pm // Reply

Hey nomreeffdettt, I think boyslife deserves more than that. Like I said earlier, I program a little and it took me a whole day just to program something that’s not even half this good! I think like drummer said we all should be more grateful for what boyslife does. They put together this entire site and we don’t even pay a cent to play all the games, read the jokes, and everything else this site has to offer.

22. Hey boys life youre magazine rocks. looking forword to the next one

23. i think chess would game would be fun allso

24. I THINK A CHESS GAME WOULD ME MORE FUN THAN THIS

25. palkia lover // October 18, 2007 at 7:47 pm // Reply

it rocks

26. this game is very hard to win

27. It’s easy once you learn

28. nomreeffdettt // October 17, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

THis game stinks its too hard and lame

29. (-: really awesome.cool. 🙂

30. Man it`s hard what`s the most easy leval

31. i agree with people8

32. exterminator // October 15, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

Actually, Drummer has a point. I program a little, and this would be a great feat (if that’s how you spell it) for me. I’m not trying to be ungrateful when I say a chess game would be nice, just voicing my opinion. So thanks BL for all the great games, and I’m sure there are still plenty more to come.

33. You Don't Know Me // October 14, 2007 at 4:08 pm // Reply

drummer: I agree.

34. Yeah, I think chess is a great idea for a game. 🙂

35. this game is fun

36. Its impossible!!!

37. 😛

38. i think it is ok since i am a wrestler i don’t like basketball much

39. its a fun game

40. Exterminator // October 13, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

Yeah, a chess game would be awesome! I’m the asst. captain of one of the most well known teams on gameknot (Knights of Caddy), believe it or not. Anyways a chess game would be cool, it would be even cooler if it had a score board saying who had the highest (estimated) rating.

But whether they make it or not, great idea Hello.

41. Cool game. I think Pee Wee is the hardest. I can beat Westy everytime.

42. yea a chess game would be really cool

and the graphics on this really need to be better

43. It seems that whenever a new game is made on BL, someone always asks for another one. I’d like to stop that cycle and congratuate BL on all the great games they’ve already made. Good job, BL ❗

PS I’m not saying that BL should never make anymore new games. I’m just saying that we should stop constantly asking for them.

44. i am awesome // October 12, 2007 at 4:58 pm // Reply

This game is extremely stupid. I got to HORS on my opponent and nothing on me. I made 7 shots in a row but the opponent made all his too. Then I missed one, he made 5 in a row and I missed them all.

45. It’s a little bit silly. I want to do a chess game, too!

46. The Questioner (a.k.a. Hello) // October 12, 2007 at 4:09 pm // Reply

When will They come out with a chess game? ❓ Chess rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 Basketball’s fine, but I like chess better. 🙂 😀

47. it’s so fun

48. um i don’t like this game

49. yay a new game 😀

50. Exterminator // October 12, 2007 at 12:54 pm // Reply

It’s ok, but I’ve seen better.