Basketball Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. this game stinks so bad i fell to the floor it is that bad man ROFL

2. I agree with cheeseface. Good one dude!!:)

3. Dude! Who cut the cheese in this game? It stinks!!

4. The game isn`t bad, IT`S HORRIBLE!!!!!:)

5. 1 word rigged! I agree withQ

6. man this game is so sick i will dye if they did not have this game

7. one word cool

8. I love this game all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. i hate this game today

10. runescape rocks! // March 16, 2008 at 7:12 pm // Reply

Man i got westy to hor but then i lost. Dag nabbit

11. kyky DAoust(male) // March 16, 2008 at 9:53 am // Reply

its ok,but sometimes iget confused.

12. I agree with Mr. Q!

13. bl should get a football game

14. It’s rigged! i played it all after-noon, and the computer only missed twice!

15. When do you get to play it?

16. this game rocks!

17. TIKKI TIKKI TEMBO // March 3, 2008 at 5:10 pm // Reply

AWESOME GAME

18. i beat chubb this game RULES

19. it’s so cool!!!!!!!!!

20. Sports chica* // March 2, 2008 at 8:05 pm // Reply

chubb was so easy to beat try the other peaples.

21. this game is hard but fun

22. soooooooo easy.

23. boooring

24. No fair !!!!!!!! The computer never misses a shot

25. this game madly cheats hhaarrdddd………..

26. IT IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVERER PLAED IN MY LIFE

27. This is not fair!

28. so boring

29. NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! The computer can beat you easily because it can always make it.

30. this game so boring

31. fun BL but i want real basketball

32. cool game

33. BOBBY BOMBOODLES // February 9, 2008 at 8:58 pm // Reply

THIS IS TOO HARD

34. THIS IS TOOOOOO HARD PLAYING PEE WEE!

35. I beat westy!!! he was easy!

36. boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. i love to play basketball

38. “What do you mean” Cool dude Bob???????????????????

39. It’s fun even though I lost to Westy. Man it was hard. Next time I will play agianest Pee Wee. Alot of peeps say he was EASY.

40. I don’t know. I haven’t played

41. REALLY HARD

42. Sports Chick* // February 6, 2008 at 7:45 pm // Reply

It stopos for the opponent when he shoots!@#

43. This is to easy

44. I like to play basketball.

45. Boring game. It should be replaced with a duck hunting game.

46. It was way to easy I won twice!

47. LappyChooChoo // February 1, 2008 at 8:16 pm // Reply

It was really hard.

And FUN!!!

48. Cool dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. I think that it is great that games are being mad about what we want. There should be a snake game.