Basketball Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. WATCH OUT: the shots on the left side are a smaller distance from the net than the right side

2. This thing doesn’t work!

3. Super Christopher // September 24, 2008 at 4:46 pm // Reply

This game stinks!!!

4. the power is so wrong! It also takes so long!

5. why do some of yall say its hard and some say its easy i havent played yet its loadin o its done bye ill see for my self

6. Needs more action! Better graphics!

7. awsome game!

8. Defeated dude // June 14, 2008 at 4:18 pm // Reply

The computer can do anything!

9. OMG! THAT THING IS EASY! you need to make Chubb more challenging(MAKE CHUBB HARDER!!)

10. I hate this game

11. easy and fun

12. Uhhhh?!

13. awesome man // June 1, 2008 at 3:32 pm // Reply

I am better from a long distance

14. CONFEDERATE // May 30, 2008 at 8:17 pm // Reply

THIS IS TO HARD! YOU NEED TO PUT MORE INSTRUCTIONS!

15. too hard

16. this game is whack

17. Hippie5674 // May 29, 2008 at 6:37 pm // Reply

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. this game is dumb. obviosly whoever made it is not professional. the only things that move are and arm and the ball 😛

19. horrible

20. chubb looks horreble but HARD!!!!!!!!

21. 87654rt654bbnm8u6p[- // May 27, 2008 at 4:16 pm // Reply

Awsome!!!

22. One word BORING

23. This game it just o.m.g. bad

24. Dumb!!! too hard!!

25. wow, this game is too easy and is really boring

26. i hate it

27. I hate this game

28. takes to long

29. i think the shot power is really the shot angle.

30. this is cool

31. Skater Guy // May 6, 2008 at 9:14 am // Reply

WOW! I’ll tell you. CHUBB IS GOOD!!!!!

32. Skater Person // May 6, 2008 at 9:06 am // Reply

I love this game SO much! It’s my favorite game!

33. its hard

34. flashman11 // April 28, 2008 at 1:46 pm // Reply

PRETTY COOL GAME BUT ID SAY It STINKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. awesome

36. IT’S SOOO F-U-N WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

37. LOVE IT WANT MORE

38. it ROCKS

39. this game rocks

40. To YO DUDE

There is no such word as beated. But I did the same thing as you.I beat all of them twice.

~talk

41. this game does not have good names for the players

42. does anyone have a hammer so i came beat the snot out of computer because it is not working right because i got beat my third time against chubb and all the other times i won its rigged

43. i agree with cowboy

44. way to easy

45. too easy

46. It’s fun ones you get the hang of it.

47. This game stinks like rotten eggs