Basketball Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. boring! :l

2. Chubb was so easy I only had an H and he had H-O-R-S-E!

3. tenderfoot101 // July 28, 2009 at 7:28 pm // Reply

i beat westy easy as pie

4. I agree with computor rocker.

5. no, im not blastER, im blastED

6. awesome! cool game of fun! sweet and awesome!

nothing but net! i thing you will like the game!

7. Pee Wee was so easy to beat. I beat him h to HORSE!

8. I LOVE IT

9. westy does not stink!

10. Boring!

11. westy is hard

12. Pee Wee was so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat him by H-O to H-O-R-S-E!!

13. this the best!!!!!

14. I won H-O to H-O-R-S-E!

15. Itwas fun! But I Lost.

16. bob with a afro // June 21, 2009 at 7:56 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS HARD ):

17. i like basketball because i have the talent

18. how do you shoot?

19. boring

20. Westy stinks!

I beat him H
    Horse!!!!!!!!!!

21. i dont like the game its way to boring 😦

22. manonamission // June 3, 2009 at 9:16 pm // Reply

Cool but rallies to long

23. A+ student love school! // June 3, 2009 at 6:26 pm // Reply

In the beggining when you choose your pic Chubb looks like he is not good but he is!I totally lost against him!!:)

24. Hard. Not really but Chubb keeps getting shots and I save myself. Do you agree?:(

25. It’s way to confusing, and westy always makes perfect shots.

26. boring

27. the basketball challenge is hard i do not like it try it and agree

28. BORING!!!!!!!!

29. It was way to hard to shoot correctly

30. computor rocker // May 3, 2009 at 4:46 pm // Reply

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN

31. I love it.

32. this was easy!

33. ups and downs get it? // April 18, 2009 at 6:51 pm // Reply

Guy looks like me! 🙂 I lost. 😦

34. it was too hard.

35. this is the hardest game ever

36. llllpoiiubbb // April 5, 2009 at 10:30 am // Reply

TO HARD

37. I Like it but it needs to be easier.

38. pee wee is a hard oppenent to beat i lost well practice makes perfect right

39. Chubb is so easy to beat I beat him sixteen times in a row

40. Ya this game rocks…. But it’s too easy :z Snore Snore..

41. I like the bowling game better than this. ( I hate Chubb, he beat me on the spots that I beat him on but he was so easy so sj, you’re wrong ) :<3 (

42. IT is FuN:)

43. You should make it easier

44. cubfan-again! // January 15, 2009 at 10:37 am // Reply

i cannot believe how pee wee only got one letter! I lost by 4 letters!

45. i won only by one letter against chubb but i really like the game.

46. chubb is a twit,but i won by 1 letter!

47. Its Okay but also very hard

48. T155boyscout // December 13, 2008 at 9:12 am // Reply

Cool Game but is very hard. But still Cool man still Cool

49. Cool game but I wish it was easier!!

50. Pretty Fun Game Thanks