Basketball Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

55 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. YAY!!!! I FINALLY BEAT CHUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Better then in the office!

3. challeng … easy

4. SCOUT ADVENTURE // October 23, 2011 at 11:44 am // Reply

I LOVE TO PLAY THIS OUTSIDE

5. its challenging

6. It is hard

7. i win peewee

8. 1 4m 4w30m3 // October 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm // Reply

Westy is soooooooo easy.iBeat him easily.:)

9. awesome

10. chubb is soooo easey! I did not have h-o-r-s-e, chubb did! :-D!

11. idont like it

12. love it!

13. toxicwaste // July 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm // Reply

2 hard

14. This game is narly

15. pee wee haris // July 15, 2011 at 5:22 pm // Reply

to hard

16. tech n9ne // July 6, 2011 at 1:23 pm // Reply

did great i’d do it again

17. the game is fun!

18. i played against peewee and couldnt make any 😦

19. Hard and not joyful.

20. HORIBLE:-(

21. EASY! playing Chubb

22. TJFRSHF,HG // June 8, 2011 at 3:34 pm // Reply

SO EASY! I have never lost!

23. westy is soooooooo hard! I lost and he only had an H-O!:(

24. I beat pee wee he is so easy he is harder than chubb though. I beat him and I only had an H-O!!!

25. chubb is way to easy I won and I didn’t get any leters

26. its fun

27. This is a fun game. 🙂

28. I guess i beat Pee Wee I got him to H-O- i didn’t get any letter but i have guest so I have to get off.

29. I beat Chubb hahaha this game is awsome

30. I beat chubb peewee and westy in one game and day

31. DeMean Red // April 27, 2011 at 8:39 pm // Reply

I like Chubb, but it takes a long time to beat him

32. DeMean Red // April 27, 2011 at 8:32 pm // Reply

I can’t use the same shots twice, but the other characters can. That makes Pee Wee unbeatable!

33. I beat all Pee Wee Chubb Westy

34. the tall guy [westy] is kinda hard he beat me 1 outa 2 times but the game is realy fun anywase!

35. Dude Chubb is super easy and peewee also I havent played that tall guy is he hard or easy?

36. i won 5 times and i played 5 times

37. I beat him this time with only H.

38. I beat Pee Wee with HOR.

39. Pee Wee is imposible, but chubb is easy!!!!!!!!

40. chubb cant make ANYTHING!

41. CHEAPO!

42. i was bad

43. 😦 did bad

44. I rated this game a one star. COMPLETELY STUPID!

45. OMG….. I JUST BEAT THE HOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!! BASKETBALL CHALLENGE IS THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way sometimes u have to pay atention!!!

46. Yah, I beat Westy,
    🙂

47. i bete chubb2 times

48. This is not hard P.S Chubb can hardly make a 3!!!!!

49. I beat Chubb every time!!!!! YEAH