Splash Attack

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Splash Attack

1. The game started to work

2. This game is a SNORE

3. This game wont let me throw my balloons =(

4. It won’t work!!!!!!

5. its o.k.?

6. Um… help? I don’t know how to start it! All I have is a gray screen!

7. nAn was funny

8. jet lightning // November 9, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

this game is so fun its my favorit

9. You should make games with more stratigy involved.

10. jet lightning // November 9, 2007 at 8:55 pm // Reply

you need to make these game more advance age level

11. What happend to peewees bounce out adventure?

12. I want to play against the computer! you shoud be allowed to chose which one you want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise it’s allright.

13. what is suppoused to happen when the other team wins?

14. yes i wuold like to play agaste the computer too

15. i dont get it

16. Bragoon the Otter // November 4, 2007 at 4:26 pm // Reply

This game is cool. That’s all I have to say. Bragoon has spoken.

17. Here’s a tip:When you move around,you lose energy.

18. Forget it. It works now.

19. wilderness commando // November 4, 2007 at 10:29 am // Reply

I agree with everyone that this game should have an option of playing against the computer….

20. Original message:

21 – yoyo says:

October 30th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

Reply:

That is a technical error that means ‘not available’ or ‘not accessible.It happens sometimes in game applets.

21. Nice game!!!!!!!!!

P.S.I would like it if you could play against the computer.

22. I beat my sister

23. I don’t really, really like this game because when the other team loses, nothing happens.

24. Nice game bL;!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it.

25. I'm too old for this // November 2, 2007 at 7:31 pm // Reply

This definitely needs a computer option and maybe some more obstacles, like buildings and trees.

26. Lightning Mcqueen // November 2, 2007 at 7:05 pm // Reply

This is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. I’ve been shelling the other team with splash cannons and they won’t give in!!!!!!!!

28. Mario&Sonic@theolympicgames // November 1, 2007 at 1:13 pm // Reply

ADD AN AGAINST THE COMPY OPTION!!! πŸ™‚

29. Extreme Rapper // October 31, 2007 at 5:39 pm // Reply

i wish u can play the computer

30. when i played this game where it says energy instead of it saying how much energy u got it said nAn it was so funny it reminded me of the word nanny

31. i like the backgrounds every time i play this game.

32. i won 233 pts

33. hey nuparu u can play the computer just make yourself win!!!!!!!!!!! :]

34. nice game,BL!!! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Why can’t i play……ore els it would be great

36. wilderness commando // October 29, 2007 at 5:35 pm // Reply

“splash attack” is great, but you cant play against the computer… 😦

There should be a game about pirates or rifle-shooting…

37. Exterminator // October 28, 2007 at 11:06 pm // Reply

Great game.

38. Player 2 seems like they always win

39. who is plaing

40. Calvin_And_Hobbes_Fan // October 28, 2007 at 7:18 am // Reply

THIS is my kind of game!!!!!!

41. Lightning Mcqueen // October 27, 2007 at 2:52 pm // Reply

I won 1 battle!

42. yea i wish you could play the computer but much better than the last one

43. It’s so awesome!!! …even though my dad did beat me 3 times πŸ™‚

44. i’ts ok but i wish you could play the computer

45. wilderness commando // October 26, 2007 at 6:30 pm // Reply

I won 3 battles so far!!!!!

46. Cool Game! 😎

47. What now, brother?!

48. Extreme Rapper // October 26, 2007 at 5:19 pm // Reply

How do you connect ❓ πŸ˜•

49. wilderness commando // October 26, 2007 at 4:21 pm // Reply

This is my kind of game. Its so much fun!!!!!!!