Splash Attack

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Splash Attack

1. hard i dont get it

2. This game rocks!!! I only wish I didn’t have to play myself all the time.

3. I like this game 😛

4. runescape rocks! // March 16, 2008 at 11:55 pm // Reply

man they should make it just like tanks exept give it a new name….it stinks sorry

5. I agree with barbie this is stupid i want some real games

6. codegreen1 // March 15, 2008 at 2:21 pm // Reply

i like the background!

7. Balloonpounder8 // March 15, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

It’s annoying that you can’t shoot if you have 10 or less power.

8. these are stupid games i want more

9. impossible for me to lose(i play against myself 🙂 ) but then wouldnt i be losing?

10. I keep winning

11. weird !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. It’s not very good. ) – :

13. pitcher 268 // March 8, 2008 at 2:43 am // Reply

I dont realy like this game. sorry.

14. it stinks like the boys room at my school

15. this is not that fun at all you need someone to play against

16. sweet game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Darth Vader // March 2, 2008 at 2:52 pm // Reply

A very fun game.

18. death has a heart // March 2, 2008 at 12:30 pm // Reply

they should have a computer that play’s or yourself. 😦

19. i won again.

20. im confused.what do you do when you run out cause i beat myself and im froze…

21. This game is cool it’s like raft wars.

Exept this is more western style. 😉

22. pokemonwiz5397 // February 29, 2008 at 3:53 pm // Reply

to RAM

the game may not have froze. when you lookat player 1 & 2’s energy if it says

Nan it means you are out of energy and you can not move or fire ballons

23. lol… its okay…’-‘

24. My game froze in the middle of the game

25. awsome game the most soaking game in the world

26. The only thing this game needs is varried terrain and AI to play aginst because playing aginst yourself is boring. Make it more like the tanks game on the web.

27. ITs good but I can’t play against a computer 😦

28. my game froze:(

29. can you make it harder

30. dumb

31. its cool for a wile bute then it gets way boring

32. it freezes up in the middle of my game. i can never finish.:-(

33. I keep hitting the other team and nothing happens

34. ROFL

35. coolofwiththat

36. this game is dumb

37. i think it is a great game and is well thought out with the exeption that it wont let me play so it like xmanguy saysis dumb

38. I know it’s wierd

39. It’s way to easy I keep winning

40. I can’t ame it.

41. this game is three things: dumb, dumb, and DUMB!!!!!!!

42. it doesn’t let me play either!

43. Sports Chick* // February 1, 2008 at 6:17 pm // Reply

It froze on me

44. I like the backgrounds!

45. this is cool

46. boat battles better

47. never mind i dont really like it its pretty boring

48. it wont let me play

49. this game is good.

50. this game is so amazing.i olmost fanted.