Knight Switch

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Knight Switch

1. the problem // January 1, 2008 at 5:14 pm // Reply

this is hard 👿

2. these are hard

3. they need more time to this to beat the levels

4. it wouldnt let me push the start button

5. This is probably one of the hardest(and as rockdrummer says) and lamest games I ever played. How come there are no adventure games, like blob bob or Shadow of the Colossus? So very stinky……

6. Invisible Ninja for Christ // December 26, 2007 at 11:03 am // Reply

I cannot figure out what you are supposed to do…

7. It Didn’t Let me in!?!?!?

8. pokemon genius // December 19, 2007 at 8:41 pm // Reply

i got to level five ONCE!

9. pokemon genius // December 19, 2007 at 8:40 pm // Reply

wow, this game is pretty hard. i almost won, i just needed to move one guy to beat the fifth level, but i ran out of time. almost!

10. hiiiiiihiiiiiihiiiiii // December 19, 2007 at 11:21 am // Reply

i beat it easy well maybe not that easily

11. i agree with 19 it IS maddening

12. HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. good hard

14. I am a GOOD chess player and I can not get past level#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLESE HELP

15. it was lame!

16. swfc-for-life // December 9, 2007 at 11:34 am // Reply

this is so tricky lol 😦

17. soccertrev09 // December 7, 2007 at 10:12 pm // Reply

there is a lot of strategy needed in that only got to level 2

18. What the heck. So confusing.

19. 武士pingu武士 // December 4, 2007 at 11:41 am // Reply

20. i got past level 3 but got stuck on lvl 4

21. i almost got it but time ran out!!!!

22. i agree with comment #3

23. I agree with coment number 3

24. drummer read my last comment on rocket racer

25. Hey, everyone, tell me if you agree with comment #3! PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

26. Boyslife.org // November 27, 2007 at 4:54 pm // Reply

There’s been some confusion about this game. The idea is to have the knights switch places. The black knights need to move to the white knights’ squares, and the white knights need to move to the black knights’ square.

The later levels get tough, but they aren’t impossible.

BTW, we are planning to post a “real” chess game at the beginning of next year. Thanks, everyone, for the suggestion.

27. I can’t get past level 1!!!!! it’s imposable!

28. I can’t get past level 3 either. 😦

29. How do you do thef first level??? 😦

30. neopoke,seth,516cub // November 26, 2007 at 7:49 pm // Reply

lvl.1is neverending!!!

31. The Questioner // November 26, 2007 at 5:01 pm // Reply

Yes, thank you for listening, BL. But how do I get past the first level? I can’t figure out what you are supposed to do. Are you supposed to make the knights themselves change color? (I don’t think so) Or are you supposed to make them all be on black squares? What? ❓ I don’t know!!!! 😳

32. this is madening 8)

33. the third level is hard

34. weird 🙂

35. it is iposibal tobeat leval one

36. I agree with drummer.

37. INTRISTING

38. HARDST GAME EVER MADE.

39. fiendishly clever (i can’t get past level 3)

40. THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOO BORRING!! 🙄

41. NOT LIKE THE REAL GAME!! 😦 😦 😦 😦 😦 😦

42. yeah, drummer, i know that game its fun!!!

43. awesome game, but really tough once you get to level 3.

44. Clever difficulty

45. i cant get past level 1.

46. awesome

47. Oh, my last comment was first–I think.

48. It’s good to know that BL’s taking our suggestions that we post in comments. Someone posted a comment requesting a chess game in Basketball Challenge. Thank you, BL. I’m sure that there are many more great games to come. Since I know BL is listening to our suggestions for games, I’d like to suggest a new one. I’d like to suggest one of those worm games where you have to eat the dot without running into the edge of the screen or into yourself. When you eat the dot, the worm gets longer. However, the main purpose of this comment is to thank BL for listening. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 🙂

49. Extreme Rapper // November 20, 2007 at 5:05 pm // Reply