Knight Switch

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Knight Switch

1. I don’t Get it 😦

2. pokemonwiz5397 // February 29, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

how do u win?

3. I don’t get it : (

4. Managed to get to level 3

5. this be hard

6. its okay but a got 16 sweet moves.

7. It was a brain buster but I got it It would have been easy if there was no timer or longer time on the timer Way Fun!

8. o.k. this game is kinda bad. no offence.

9. Sports Chick* // February 9, 2008 at 8:04 pm // Reply

The game doesn’t have a big enough bourd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Thank you!!! :mrgreen:

11. Where’s that “real” chess game, BL? Please post it A.S.A.P!!!

12. I thought it was fun and easy.

13. itwas hard

14. marinerfreak101 // February 4, 2008 at 7:10 pm // Reply

i fel asleep during the game, then i was snoring so loud the computer started rattling {lol}

15. Can’t figure it out

16. huh?

17. it was not fun at all

18. …..ugg…….i need brain food 4 this (pie). lol

19. im getting a headache! aaarrrgggghhh!

20. this is hard!lol=P

21. it’s a stupid game it should get kicked off the site

22. I don’t understand the game.

23. I dont get it!

24. Sports Chick* // January 31, 2008 at 6:22 pm // Reply

I don’t like this game

25. this game was pritty easy but you have to think

26. this was a fun game. i just beat it. the last level has the only hard one

27. It is really hard

28. i just beat the 1st level!!!!!!!!!!!:)

29. i like hard games:)

30. so hard πŸ˜₯

31. The first level is tough. The second……….WOW!!! I can’t wait to see the rest!!

32. Why Do They Make It $OOOOOO Hard?!?!?!

Don’t get it;\

33. hard yo$$$$

34. michaelmichaelmichael:! // January 10, 2008 at 4:46 pm // Reply

this game is tough someone tell me how to beat it!

35. this game is hard

36. this is hard :cry::cry:

37. this is hard πŸ˜₯

38. ο€Šο€Špinguο€Šο€Š: PLAGIARISM!!! PLAGIARISM!!! PLAGIARISM!!! You completely copied comment 3, which I typed!

Everybody: By the way, tell me if you agree with comment 3 and if you request a worm game along with me. Once again, BL, thank you for listening.

39. THIS IS HARD

40. this is hard πŸ‘Ώ

41. THIS IS HARD 😑

42. ive beaten it like five times

43. *yawnney*(im the same as YAWNNNNN) // January 4, 2008 at 8:41 pm // Reply

i cant do it @ all its very hard!

44. *YAWNNNN*:) // January 4, 2008 at 8:38 pm // Reply

that is HARD!!! ugh very i cant do it at all!!!

45. level 2 is had

46. i do not get how to play

47. I LOCK MYSELF UP ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

48. I’m on the third level. It’s really not that hard once you get used to it, but it is kind of complicated.

49. the problem // January 1, 2008 at 5:17 pm // Reply