Knight Switch

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Knight Switch

1. IT IS CRAZY HARD:) // January 9, 2009 at 6:29 pm // Reply

WEIRD:)

2. is it really hard?

3. I don’t get it.

4. zzzzzz boring

5. its so hard but i love a chalenge.:)

6. I hate this game!!! 😦

7. This game is really cool!!

8. TO HARD FOR ME

9. hard!!!

10. Instructions:

You want to move the Knights around the board. If you drag a Knight off its starting space, you’ll notice a ring beneath the piece. Blue rings = Black, Yellow rings = White.

You want to move the black Knights to the yellow rings, and the white Knights to the black rings.

You may only move the default Horse/Knight move in standard Chess: Over one, up/down two.

Two pieces cannot be on the same space.

Good luck!

11. SUPER HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Its useless

13. MR.GAMEGURU THE 2ND // November 12, 2008 at 11:05 am // Reply

I β™₯ THIS GAME IT ROCKS!

SCORE: 500 LVL 5

14. jmv to shotgun // November 12, 2008 at 12:10 am // Reply

if somebody posts a hint, the game will be ruined.Don`t ask me for a hint!

15. trird level score 3170, I play chess a lot

16. beat the game on first try

17. the instructions don’t make any sense…

18. I don’t get it! I would stick with shotgun’s Idea.

19. hard i dont get it

20. jonbuddy fails.... // October 26, 2008 at 7:07 pm // Reply

on the 2nd level. 😦

Score: 390

21. good

22. Necessary to go to circle across then switch to opposite circle

23. Ditto with Hoggy

24. could somebody post a hint please

25. Rules? Switch black knights to squares with orange circles and white knights to squares with blue circles!

26. Not that good. It’s just that the time limit and the difficulty of it.

27. I LOVE chess and all puzzles but I agree w/ hoggy

WHERE ARE THE RULES!!!!

28. IT’S HARD!!!

29. I hate chess

30. i love chess all games

31. CHESSMANIAC100 // September 22, 2008 at 4:36 pm // Reply

LEVEL 5

32. it is totally stupid

33. Where are the instructions? Where is an example? Did anyone edit the grammar?

No, no and no. How did this get onto the site? This would only work for someone who is already familiar with the rules.

I love the alien/robot chess, this is just unfinished. Does anyone read these comments? I would love to see this fixed.

34. to hard

35. I got to the 3rd level, but I couldn’t get past it. Even though, it’s a pretty good game.

36. its a goof game just waaaay to confusing. i would rather play a different game. i give it 2/5

37. Is It Possable???

38. I can`t beat first level!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. Its Horible! I dont like it @ all. It hardly tells U how to play! :@(

40. hard

41. i don’t get it at all

42. i want to play it

43. I don’t get it.

44. what do you mean “incredably easy” iroman2

45. wow i am so bad at this game my score was in the negatives! I think ill stick with music because i keep getting halfway.

46. i beat it in like 4 minuites

47. Robinhood1 // July 12, 2008 at 2:38 pm // Reply

Hey Iron Man 2, how does one get past level one?]

48. hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. bobertnosebetter // July 3, 2008 at 2:28 am // Reply

Yes it is hard, but simple logic can tell you it’s not impossible.

I haven’t gotten past level 3 (yet)

50. polarbaseball // June 28, 2008 at 4:20 pm // Reply