Scouts Vs. Aliens!

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

61 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. it gets alot more fun later in the game

2. haertstoper +op killed the finalboss in first lightning rod or 2

3. slingshots are O.P they shoot ghost pebbles and have EPIC range

4. to easy. I beat the game

5. I have beaten the game before and it’s really fun.

6. I have beaten the whole game before and I think it’s awesome.

7. Gotrains101 // May 6, 2015 at 7:53 pm // Reply

WORMIES TOOK ALL MY FOOD!!!

8. Nytmareluna // May 2, 2015 at 6:29 pm // Reply

In -Under The Pines-, I had 37 lightning rods. Dang.

9. Nytmareluna // May 1, 2015 at 8:49 pm // Reply

Woah. I had no idea how powerful lightning rods were until they obliterated five beasties.

10. i do not like the wormis

11. how do you beat twisty passages?!

12. How do you get to the skills, when you’re stuck on a level?

13. totaly awesome

14. minecrafter1 // March 21, 2015 at 3:54 pm // Reply

awsome game!

15. Swagolicous Ponnies // February 13, 2015 at 4:45 pm // Reply

How do u get past the worms? Seriously they are OP and I think you should take them out, or make a tower that can take ’em out easier.

• Upgrade a shocker to a crippler and everything can see the worm while it is in range of the crippler

• ajmlegofan // March 13, 2015 at 6:44 pm // Reply

Build a LOT of towers. I beat the level with roly poly fully upgraded. By the end, I had 57 towers total.

• DarkSquirrel // March 23, 2015 at 8:51 am //

i used same strategy, en masse towers,, but i used lightning rods. I had the entire floor carpeted with them. At that point i just hit the button to send all the waves in. Turns out that if you have area of effect attacks, it doesn’t matter how many aliens there are. I won the wave with 9999 cash. I would have had more, but the game puts a cap on it. 😦

16. This game is so much fun

17. Cake🍰😡😈😤😋 // January 25, 2015 at 11:43 am // Reply

It is not the same time as the first time in my life

18. pat=html+python // January 24, 2015 at 3:33 pm // Reply

make a sequel! make a sequel!

19. MadCowWarrior123 // January 23, 2015 at 6:05 pm // Reply

How can i beat the Scaries?

20. easy but too many gliches

21. i win! so easy!

22. Lighting rod towers are soooooooo overpowered! The creators need to patch this! You LITTERALY just place one, then another, then add a couple slingshots, and BOOM! just keep placing lighting rods, and the aliens wont get CLOSE to your food!

23. CRAZY JAMICA // January 1, 2015 at 1:35 am // Reply

34. awesome but gltchey

35. wont load

36. it wont work for me

37. i just finished

38. the ginja ninja // October 7, 2014 at 6:57 pm // Reply

Sequel!!!

39. ssssoooo hard! my brother is very good at playing games but STIll dyed!!!!

40. its good in the beginning

41. Dragoslaer_09 // September 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm // Reply

This game never saves

42. its frustrating at first then it is kind of fun

43. I almost finished it but it did not save when I came back.

44. good game, please make a sequel

45. almost done

46. It’s a fun game for people that like a challenge but it does get tiring after a while.

47. very wastes game in world