Pedro Kicks Back

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

66 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. The invisible ninja yaks keep teleporting! I can’t hit them! 😦

2. Help! I love this game and have beaten it many times as I have the other games on boyslife but it no longer allows me to play. What should I do?!

3. wolf cub scout // July 5, 2015 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Really hard but fun!

• RockWolfScout // July 16, 2015 at 5:45 pm // Reply

You mean really easy once you get the hang of it. There is a weird cheat that they need to fix.

4. Hamumu, you make some darn amazing games, this is one of my favs!

5. I have level 100 Pedro also there is only 99 skill level and 45 powers chose wisley

6. 1964Quarter // June 28, 2015 at 2:34 pm // Reply

I discovered the ultimate thing get dodge and press down then jump while you are hard to see and you are immortal unless you press down on the ground.

7. cant figure out how to get omega heart and foo skill on lvl 10

8. bostonstrong#4 // June 21, 2015 at 5:39 pm // Reply

cant defeat torgo any skills that w/help plz & thnx

9. love IT!

10. cant defeat torgo

11. Can’t seem to find the third from last foo skill. Can someone please tell me what level it is on?

12. hello

13. best game ever I beet it in 2 days. almost level 100. beware me the master ninja.

14. cool ninja // May 15, 2015 at 5:00 pm // Reply

having trouble using skills, any advice?

• Ridgetheninja // May 23, 2015 at 12:14 pm // Reply

Click the skills button in the level select, and then click the upgrade you want. If you move your mouse over it, you will see how to use it

15. BBBBB444444 // May 10, 2015 at 4:06 pm // Reply

LEVEL 3 IMPOSSIBLE

16. Ridgetheninja // May 5, 2015 at 9:36 am // Reply

Small problem, it won’t let me level up past level 100… I want to upgrade everything at full, but I can’t! any suggestions?

17. The game is epic

18. Nytmareluna // May 2, 2015 at 4:39 pm // Reply

tip: if you have dodge, try to dodge and jump at the same time and you’ll turn invisible/invincible until you dodge on the ground.

19. DestinyRocks // April 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Beat it yesterday and got every skill

20. STAR WARS A NEW HOPE // April 25, 2015 at 7:38 am // Reply

BEST GAME ON BL

21. do you know the invincible glitch you dodge and jump at the same time then you turn faded if it does not work try agian becuase you need to press the down and up buttens at the same time.

22. I found a way to ultra jump. You pick up an enemy, throw him, and then immediately try to dragon kick him. You will follow his path for a moment, then fall to the ground. It can be used for speed or reaching places.

23. Beat it three times, got a cheat/easter egg thingy. If you throw an enemy (burro bash and the grab one) against a wall, he’ll go straight up. Then hit him in the air and he won’t stop spinning.

24. this is fun

25. how do you pick an enemy up?

26. snap dragon // March 5, 2015 at 9:12 pm // Reply

why are there no checkpoints

27. can yall make a second game… like a sequel?

28. DragonKing95 // February 28, 2015 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Master Yak is so eZ

29. FLATTENING THE MASTER YACK WHILE HE IS FLYING WILL MAKE HIM FLY OUT OF THE SCREEN!!!

30. beat it finally

31. if master yak is annoying you just pick him up and throw him far

32. press down then x to block

33. this is so fun!! heres a tip= Get the ability that allows u 2 dodge all attacks for a few secs while ducking, and also get the ability that lets u heal hearts with fury. (furious fixing) then when playing, duck and furious fix at the same time. and suddenly, you’re invincible for the rest of the level!!!!!! u gotaa try it!!!!! (btw, some things can turn it off, like an uppercut or furious blast, but then just turn it on again)

34. beat the game 🙂

35. what’s the point of this game

36. three words.best game ever

37. beat it hip hip horray

38. this game is great but i hate having to restart the level after running out of hearts

• Would you rather restart the game? Why is restarting the level after you lose health bad? It’s like most every other video game that has ever been made.

39. on the last level wish me luck

40. i can’t defeat thhe mighty robot any suggestions

41. nice game

42. karatae kick // January 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm // Reply

beat it yesterday

43. Dumbest game ever // January 14, 2015 at 4:38 pm // Reply

This the worst

44. im almost to the end!

45. Oderp Locked me in A Closet Lets Hope He Dosent Mess Up My Hard Hard Work Oh and great Game But I Keep Losing My Progress… 😥

46. beat it once, lets do it again

47. can’t defeat the mighty robot

48. boring reveiw // January 10, 2015 at 3:01 pm // Reply

cheat – jump while holding down

• no kidding after finding the trick i beat it in one day p.s after you pick an enemy up release x then tap x right after and he’ll roll around on the ground

49. attila the hun // January 7, 2015 at 12:35 pm // Reply

i cant figure out how to get to the skill sheet in the middle of a level

50. pizza steve // January 5, 2015 at 6:49 pm // Reply