Pedro Kicks Back

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

66 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. where do you get iron fist (what level) thank you

• James_4007 // March 28, 2017 at 5:55 pm // Reply

Third to last level. After you beat the floor with regular yaks, yak blocks will dissapear letting you get it.

2. keep calm and carry on

3. How do you get pedroken please answer (which level)

• Boy's Life For LIFE! // February 21, 2017 at 8:45 am // Reply

Idk, but how do you get the Powers on the second Torgo level, like the one on the top of the building? Really want it!Please Help!

• Boy's Life For LIFE! // February 28, 2017 at 3:15 pm //

Okay, so I found that on the 6th or 7th level is where Pedroken is, but i still have not found out how to get the one on the second Torgo level that is on top of the building, also cant get the heart and the power on the entering the city level. Please Help!

4. too many glitches… it lagged so much i couldn’t see the action when i moved.
    a real disappointment…..

5. I somehow broke the game I cant lose and I cant win the master yak went off the map after I flattened him he looked funny then he flew of the level

6. RocketFire9000 // September 29, 2016 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Did They Fix All The Bugs?

7. wolfe the dog // August 14, 2016 at 6:16 pm // Reply

twice when I whent In the targo boss fight he flew on to the celling I duno

8. If you KO kick master yak on the final level, it will break his shield momentarrly

9. Master_Arceus // July 16, 2016 at 1:08 pm // Reply

SO glitchy. In the final level alone, I have caused Master Yak to fly off the screen and get stuck to me + take no damage, so I was standing there hitting him cuz he was stuck to me and nothing was happening, I have caused a Yakolyte to fly sideways off the screen.

10. awesome dude // July 7, 2016 at 9:51 am // Reply

it is so unfair. i beat the mighty robot then when i went back, all my progress had been lost!

• I actually found a way to get the master yak stuck in the roof so he can’t attack. You just have to freeze him when he’s about to get up.

11. finished the whole game in 1 hour did not use gliches

12. Wish they had a save:(

13. Starwarsnerd // June 2, 2016 at 12:41 pm // Reply

When you get doge, press down and up at the same time and you will become invincible

Super great game Amazing

14. glitched it so invincible

15. How do you get in the game

16. Master_Arceus // April 24, 2016 at 11:59 am // Reply

Master_Arceus glitch: To become invincible, get the Dodge ability and press Down and Up at the same time. You will become transparent if the glitch works

• darkknight855 // May 7, 2016 at 3:19 pm // Reply

Master_Arceus I found the glitch too lol πŸ™‚

• Master_Arceus // July 17, 2016 at 8:14 am //

It’s easy to find, but not many people get the ability. I just found some great glitches in the final level tho.

17. its so fun but can i have my data back

18. awsome

19. do any of you know if taking the armor off of a yack restores its health?

20. Level 3 is too hard. Armored yak is too hard. overall game not bad, but gets too hard

21. Rocketfire9000 // March 17, 2016 at 2:43 pm // Reply

nice!!!

22. Rocketfire9000 // March 15, 2016 at 8:11 am // Reply

keeps reseting

23. so did i

24. beat master yak with full health

25. game awesome

26. GAME IS AWESOME

27. I love it!

28. My brother pass level 2!

29. YAY! I completed level 7! πŸ˜€

30. This reminds me a lot of “The Wacky Adventures of Pedro”.

31. so much fun! is it a spoof of that 2-d plat-former-shooter wich has a name i cant remember?

32. How do you get through level 2?!

33. it was easy and fun

34. Game is fun and pretty easy.

35. I found two glitches
    Each one requires some ancient techniques
    The first one requires dodge
    Press up and down at the same time to become invincible
    The second one requires burro bash, mighty grab, and dragon kick
    Pick up an enemy, throw him, and dragon kick him before he touches the ground

• I found the dodge glitch all by myself but I did not know about the other glitch. thanks!

• I also found another glitch it requiers the dodge glitche and the dive kick. First you become invincible then jump dive kick and hold right. that will make you slide!

36. Fun game, I beat it in a few days

37. no fair!! you cant even hit the ninja!

38. IS MY FAVORITE GAME ON THE WEBSITE! I FINALLY BEAT THE WHOLE GAME!

39. it is cool

40. How do you beat level 3??????

41. To beat the giant yak furious freeze him, then burro bash him and the next time he jumps he will hit the roof and move left or right until he hits something. only use under a roof. works against armored version but when his armor breaks you will have to do it again.

42. cheat code: press up while pressing down. (if you use dodge, it will stop but you can always activate it again)

43. Glitches so far:
    1) If you have dodge, push the up and down arrow keys at the same time to become invincible. Push down to turn normal again.
    2) If you have Furious Freeze, use it when a Yakolyte is about to burn you. He stays frozen until you hit him again.

44. TREKKING T-REX // September 11, 2015 at 5:26 pm // Reply

I beat the game at level 60 and I still have a bunch of scrolls to collect, lol.

45. Why is the max level only 100?

46. I LOVE THIS GAME πŸ˜€

47. Use furious blast.

48. i need help how do I beat the armoured yack?