Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

No Flash content available

50 Comments on Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

1. I got 222! My favorite level is #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hard level, I lost on 8! Ya’ll are good! I had 97.

Med I won w/ 137!

3. I got 905 points yay

4. this game is to easy

5. aab doug woodins friend // April 13, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

I beat it YAY!!!

6. AWESOME I GOT 287 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. caspian991 // April 13, 2007 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Cool i got 137. level 7 is the best!

8. Powershooter // April 12, 2007 at 10:49 pm // Reply

Guys, there is more than one way to make smilies 🙂 🙂

9. you should get at least one life

10. i WON I WON the wwhhhooleeeeee thing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11. 101!!!

12. 101 baby

13. To bad everybody i got 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Dear mr cheese, you make smilys by pressing :, -, and ).

15. star war's BIGGEST FAN // April 11, 2007 at 6:01 pm // Reply

TO:CADSTER FROM:STAR WAR’s BIGGEST FAN WELL,I BEAT EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I WON!I WON!

17. It was the best game ever!

18. I win! I win!

19. It’s fuuuunnnn and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. this is my MOST favrite game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it’s easy to beat to!$$$$$$$$

21. i cant get past level 4 on medium with that board hanging above the target

22. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 5:42 pm // Reply

COOL GUY: Really funny.

23. i beat the game

24. me no likey

25. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Its a little hard, but its fun!!

I like it anyway.

26. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Its a little hard, but its fun!!

27. This games cool.I got to level 8!! One thing Pee Wee’s god at is archery.

28. This games cool.I got to level 8!!

29. i got 152

30. i like this game

31. this game rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssss

32. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 10:16 am // Reply

It’s pretty good. BOYSCOUT MANIAC LISTEN UP! Practice,practice, practice. Oh, and percetion helps a lot.

33. i got 765

34. thess game rocks

35. mrcheese, You a colon then an end quotation next to each other, then when you submit it, it turns into a smiley face.

36. lil'mike\z king // April 8, 2007 at 1:44 pm // Reply

lvl 10 rox. got 165 points. Brick walls=arrrgh!

37. i got 390

38. Awsome game i won with 122 points yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. i am 4 years old i won on easy it is graet

40. it … is….. soooooo……………….AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

41. vikingsdude // April 7, 2007 at 1:36 pm // Reply

I GOT 68 POINTS AND MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE END

42. Oh yeah 305 beat that

43. I WON the game!

44. Gr8 game BL

45. Super-Game-Killer // April 6, 2007 at 7:59 pm // Reply

Wow you guys are good my best score is level three

46. Great game BL!

47. bob the pizza guy // April 6, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

yahhhh!!!!!!!! 700 baby

48. I love this;I Always win!

49. Like, I won It Baby!