Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

No Flash content available

50 Comments on Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

1. i wasn’t even on medium and i sucked!

2. I GOT 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. the I am cool // June 2, 2007 at 7:27 pm // Reply

I got 245!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 490 trooper // June 2, 2007 at 5:13 pm // Reply

HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. husker boy // June 1, 2007 at 5:59 pm // Reply

its cool

6. It’s fun and entertaining

7. Hi! Now I think I´m finished with this game. My last personal record= 507 points!!!

8. Yes!!!! 500 points!!! I´m so glad!

9. today is my sister’s b-day so i made her proud by getting 789 points.

10. 339

11. Archer, teach me your ways!!! How do you have time to hit almost ten five point shots in each level? I shoot ten shots a level, but I don’t have time to aim them perfectly. My high score is 322, but it’s pretty weak compared to you and some other people. What’s your secret? 🙂

12. Archer, are you the same person as #1 girl archer?

13. the I am cool // May 30, 2007 at 2:27 pm // Reply

I gor 245!!!!!!!!

14. i got 0

15. Hi! Now im going for 500 points! My new personal record = 496 points!

16. This is harder than pedros game i beat that game of course. i got 78 pts on this game.

17. I got 247!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. the I am cool // May 28, 2007 at 6:11 pm // Reply

Good job archer.

19. Hi! My new personal record is now 484 points!

20. the I am cool // May 27, 2007 at 4:58 pm // Reply

I got 211.

21. Hi! My new personal record is 482 points!

22. I got 101 points

23. Hi! My new personal record is now 480 points!

24. This is soooo hard!!! It’s harder than Pedroes’s Horseshoes! Well i beat that game….

25. i beat this game on hard with 189 points

26. the I am cool says // May 25, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

I got 206.

27. I got 386 the best theres ever been

28. BananaHead // May 24, 2007 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I gess its still OK …

OK its fun now!!!!!!!!!!!

29. BananaHead // May 24, 2007 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Its OK

30. Is this kind of like the Ballon Shoot game? Come on, agree with me.

BSU ROCKS

31. I won it was easy

32. i got 300

33. loikmhhgtfghgbvxzaswqer: There’s no need to be so hostile. I never bragged. I’m sorry if you thought something I said made me sound like I was.

PS This game is not impossible. It’s one of the easiest ones on the entire website.

potes: Of course I’m a boy! You should have read my debate with some girl called “piano.” It was on the jokes page under “Dear Dad, $chool i$ great.” Don’t go there now though; BL deleted all of our comments. Girls should not go on BL. If they do, they are some kind of weird tomboy.

34. Great game

35. I got 100

36. I BEAT IT!

37. zoom says // May 18, 2007 at 9:17 pm // Reply

I got 160,oh yeah

38. keylinman // May 18, 2007 at 8:51 pm // Reply

i got 163

39. i only got 82

40. 595!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah

41. #1game in the city

42. 313!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. I just love it.I cant stop plaing it.

44. I got 326!!!!!!!!!!

45. bob the pizza guy // May 16, 2007 at 7:28 am // Reply

i got 2222

46. I got 312 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. 271 points!!!!!!!!!! This game is #1!!!

48. I got 306 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. 248!!!!!!!