Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. ElectricalTy // June 19, 2009 at 4:28 pm // Reply

LOL this game is so fun

2. same score as MOOSe; 1400 – (1 thousand,four hundred)

3. It’s a bit boring and hard to steer. They should make the backround more exicting and should put more action in to it or somethin exicting like fire. … I AGREE WITH EVERYONE WHO SAYS THIS GAME STINKS and/or NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!!!

4. I haven’t liked this game at all!

5. i argee with lucky i love it LOL LOL LOL

6. hotkid2323 // June 16, 2009 at 4:00 pm // Reply

i argee with DO NOT PLAY!!

7. I hate it!!!!!!

8. IT IS AWESOME!!!! TRY IT!:)

9. very hard, I got 1100

10. i got a score of 400

11. this game lets another car go under you to get in the front but you can’t

12. THIS IS HORRIBBLE!?! Who said this game was a good idea?

13. I love this game

14. Too hard to steer. 😦

15. what do u do 2 get the game to work right.cause it wont just start like it should

16. boring

17. 785

18. Star Wars kid // May 24, 2009 at 4:39 pm // Reply

I dislike this game. Make it so when you hit a car it blows up or something like that.

19. not the greatest game

20. This game stinks!

21. Cool Dude // May 18, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

This game is AWESOME! I love it!

22. i think this game is game is great, PLEASE DONT GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!

23. level 1= easy level 2 = hard

24. cool

25. this game is very bad

26. THIS IS AN AWESOME GAME!!! PLAY!!

27. low self esteem // April 25, 2009 at 9:26 pm // Reply

840

28. low self esteem // April 25, 2009 at 8:26 pm // Reply

its ok not the best but ok

29. the master // April 8, 2009 at 10:51 pm // Reply

this game is boring and lame and you should never ever play this game because it is the worst game i have ever played.

30. i love this game so DO PLAY IT

31. this game’s harder than you might think

32. i agree with DO NOT PLAY // March 30, 2009 at 5:53 pm // Reply

name says it all…

33. To EASY 😦 ::(: :LOL:

34. Bragger 300 // March 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm // Reply

its2easy 🙂

35. Master Pessimist // March 22, 2009 at 2:09 pm // Reply

I agree with Do Not Play. This game is lame.

36. 1300

37. 1400

38. 1100

39. butterfinger // March 6, 2009 at 8:46 pm // Reply

there’s not enough variaty for body designs

40. cool

41. The game is too unrealistic!

42. Pinewood derby is a fun thing to do with families and friends. I hope it never stops!

43. it very bad

44. wolf run, 4578. beat that.

45. omgthisgamestinks // January 16, 2009 at 4:11 pm // Reply

DONT PLAY THIS GAME DONT WASTE YOUR TIME PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE!!!!!!!

46. Awesome! I made it to Bear pass! 1050 points.

47. i did not make it passed level 1 this is too hard

48. impossible:-(

49. this game stinks its terrible u make ur car 2 colors then u race, wow alot of fun. The other cars just like let u pass them. I completely agree with DO NOT PLAY!!

50. DO NOT PLAY!! // December 22, 2008 at 5:07 pm // Reply

I dissagree with op and agree with anybody that said this game stinks.