Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

63 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. Blue Demon // March 24, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

If i made it u could BUILD the car the way u like it instend of picking 1 shape, its so BORING!!!!!!!

2. $$$$$$$$$$$$$:) // March 23, 2011 at 10:04 pm // Reply

that was not as fun as it looks

3. it takes to long to load

4. awesome

5. Why can you just drive over someone?

6. i beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!! its eazy how could you think its hard

7. why cant i put flames on it

8. I won!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. REALLY HARD

10. Boring!!!!!!!!!!

11. that was so fun!!!!!

12. i think my highest was 1550

13. BOO THE GAME IS BORRING

14. Just a Random Scout // January 19, 2011 at 4:20 pm // Reply

Personally, no. This game needs a lot of improvement, even for a flash game this is bad. By the way, whatever game engine you used to program this really needs improvement with controls and accuracy.

15. boring and hard

16. i love the pine wood derby race i got 1st place last year

17. this is the coolest game ever.

18. Borring

19. 850

20. this is awesome

21. 1120

22. but ithink too many turns

23. I DO NOT like this game too many turns in level 2. Can’t hardly control the car!

24. Level2 has to much turns

25. I hate this game

26. it could use more exciement

27. BORING!!!

28. ultrasonic2000 // December 24, 2010 at 5:16 pm // Reply

lame n boring-worst game ever

29. i admit this game is pretty easey until the 2nd level. havent passed it yet

30. inever win

31. I AM WILD ABOUT THIS GAME

32. I hate this game!

33. i igree with scout kid 2732a

34. Am rideing of the track!:)

35. good but bad.i agree with chucky

36. awesome

37. kind of good kind of bad

38. Dr.Octagonapus // November 24, 2010 at 2:13 pm // Reply

I like this game it is a very nice, Fun, And challenging game.(:

39. scout kid 63 // November 23, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

who cares about this game! even club penguin is better!

40. ddd // November 20, 2010 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I like the grapichs but the game stink.

41. pack43webelos10yrs. // November 20, 2010 at 6:07 pm // Reply

me to!

42. i guess this is fun… a little. i made it to the wolf track.

43. STINKS

44. darthvader126 // November 7, 2010 at 4:21 pm // Reply

dude I love it!

45. I love this game

46. score 850. level 2 bad driving. still pretty good.

47. I agree with Chucky 😦