Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. tractor boyih // April 9, 2007 at 9:30 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS CO AWESOME,I’M GONNA TELL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

2. to me the game is complicated.

3. fun but challenging

4. popcorn nerd // April 7, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

my score was 1000 at the end of the game

5. I thought the game would be so fun, but I was wrong. Not many car designs and hard to control the car.

6. I love the game! I got up to level 3. The purple is a little too fast for me though!

7. all i get is either 400 or 500

8. i got to level 2:)

9. this steering is very poor and the objective is harder.but still a very very very very very very very fun game

10. i love the pinewood derby at my school. i always win like here its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. Cool game yet Ihad trouble on the turns I made to the Wolf trail.

12. I LIKE PIE // April 6, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

its very hard. cool music!

13. Not Good.

14. lexi i am a girl // April 6, 2007 at 1:32 pm // Reply

i won the game

15. TO VCU WON HAHA DUKE FANS:

DUKE IS BETTER THAN VCU=P

16. lvl 1 is easy but i always lose on lvl 2!!!

17. Got to bear pass level;3 score;1300

18. iwon it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. J2000, your right! I don’t like it!

20. horrible, no control of the car, and bad graphics

21. LEVEL2 IS SO HARD!!!!

22. turning is way 2 hard……but custimizing was fun.

23. pirate-eye-joe! // April 4, 2007 at 1:56 pm // Reply

I like this game, but i still cant get past the bear pass level, it has way too many turns for me to handle.

24. it stinks

25. I got to bear.

26. 900dogsrandy // April 3, 2007 at 6:46 pm // Reply

Level Two Is REALLY HARD!

27. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz // April 3, 2007 at 3:04 pm // Reply

IT REALLY rocks ABOVE all THE GAMES. I’m a girl with my brother and we love the pinewood derby game the best!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. i think the game was fun

29. the game was not very fun

30. i dont like the game

31. I think this game is the worst game i ever!!!!!!!!!!!! also the controls wher to hard

32. This game is lots of fun but you should be able to design the car more

33. i made it to level 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

34. It gives you lot of callenge!

35. It gives you callenge!

36. level two is hard!

37. controls were not good

38. Exterminator // April 2, 2007 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I give 4/10. turning to hard when your in the cones.

39. i-love-my-life-cereal // April 2, 2007 at 4:30 pm // Reply

dis game be stupided cause the handiling is bad and thoose stuipided cones

40. if you haif to chet!

41. i think this game is sweet! but i cant pass level 2

42. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:19 pm // Reply

LET ME THROUGH YA STINKIN’ CARS. (please).

43. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:10 pm // Reply

Trippy3, how did you get to level 3?

44. KITTYKITTY // March 31, 2007 at 3:49 pm // Reply

2 WORDS:CAR DISIGN

45. I got to leve 90

46. you are to fast for me and i don,t like you

47. You are to fast for me

48. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

49. I wish that we collide cars!

N.A.S.C.A.R.raceing

50. Mathmagian // March 29, 2007 at 8:55 am // Reply

I have not played it yet but it looks fun