Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. Mr.concerned // May 2, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

2. Powershooter // May 2, 2007 at 7:19 pm // Reply

SHNELLER: Lol!

3. GET BETTER CONTROLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they weren’t the best ever.GET BETTER CONTROLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Shneller // May 2, 2007 at 2:36 pm // Reply

I dont like that stupid purple car…..I think his dad helped him tooooo much

5. blackbird // May 2, 2007 at 12:45 pm // Reply

other cars to fast

6. wolf king // May 2, 2007 at 9:26 am // Reply

best game ever

7. its stupid

8. lslugger98 // April 30, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

IT WAS VERY FUN

9. lslugger98 // April 30, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

I SCORED 850

10. ITS JUST OK

11. I LIKE THE MUSIC,BUT YOU SHOULD PUT IN DETAILS LIKE FLAMES AND DECALS(-:

12. who can beat 850

13. 750 yall it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. those people who say “I made it to level 45” are wrong

15. this is some good game!

16. i made it to leval 3

17. I always thought the red car won.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. eldest lover 462 // April 22, 2007 at 6:04 pm // Reply

Level 2 is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. eldest Lover 462 // April 22, 2007 at 6:00 pm // Reply

1.Horrid graphics

2.Very hard to pass cars

3.Clunky car design

but in all pretty good

20. this is hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddd

21. not2be4gotten // April 18, 2007 at 8:13 pm // Reply

My score is 1400

22. I agree with J2000.

23. Powershooter // April 18, 2007 at 12:04 am // Reply

BILBO SAYS: Yep, and I’m merely commenting on the game, not playing it. Yes, I saw your reply 🙂

24. They need to switch the controls over to the keyboard.

Not Realistic, Change IT!!!!

25. bilbo says. // April 17, 2007 at 5:54 pm // Reply

Hey powershooter you are stuck on level 2 like me.

P.S.Did you see my rpliy on the puzzle game.

26. I just did! I got 2001!!!!!!!!!!! { just kidding!!! I only got 850}

27. 2,000!!!! Beat that.

28. Why do you steer with the mouse?

29. The steering stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. pirate geronimo // April 15, 2007 at 6:24 pm // Reply

it was Pretty COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

31. I got 750. Can you beat it

32. why cant U start as fast as those other guys.

33. why wont it let me play the game:-{

34. THIS GAME IS HARD!!!!!!!

35. this track is way to skiny!

36. I realy like pine wood derby because in real life i got first in best in show my pack firs place and in the whole thing i got first

37. cyclone4000 // April 11, 2007 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Sorry but bad graphics bad control=I don’t like this game

38. pretty cool,I geuss. kind of pointless

39. Awesome3000 // April 10, 2007 at 5:06 pm // Reply

This game was really easy. I liked the idea of making the first track bobcat, the second wolf, the third bear etc.

40. popcorn nerd // April 10, 2007 at 12:17 pm // Reply

my score was 1200

41. make the track wider. realy fun !!!

42. HARD HARD HARD I ONLY MADE IT TO LEVEL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. It’s okay, but it’s tricky!

44. yea i got to lv.13 ohh beat that i even got to lv. 30 can anybody beat that

45. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 5:39 pm // Reply

YOu know, maybe I would like it better with what SCOUT said fixed 😦

46. this game is hard 😦

47. This game is really cool!!!!! I made it to lv.11!! Can anybody beat me?

48. This Was easy!!!!!

49. Terrible graphics, and some major errors in the progaming. This game stinks!

50. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 10:27 am // Reply

WHAAA!? Bulldog, is there a level 100?! I can’t get past level two or three. Those digital cars bump into you when ou are behind them, then take off!