Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. maroon and white strikes again

2. Bad game!

3. robocobra13 // July 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm // Reply

This is actually the funnest game on this site. Level 3 is HARD!!!!!!

4. I think the graphics are bad, I think they give you not enough coices for the car AND for the people who are saying wolf run is hard, watch out for level 3, bear pass!

5. BananaHead // July 11, 2007 at 9:14 am // Reply

Again it said I lost when I won.

6. I got to the 2nd level but I came in 3rd place

7. BananaHead // July 8, 2007 at 4:12 pm // Reply

I won and it said I lost!!

8. BananaHead // July 8, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Your right pokemonleader418!!!!!!!!

9. BananaHead // July 8, 2007 at 4:01 pm // Reply

It can’t make you win! Splinter you press play at the bottom of the screen. ( Under the secondary colors!!)

10. i cant win p.s stinks

11. mr.pancake // July 7, 2007 at 11:52 pm // Reply

i won and i got 46700 points.

12. seth{a.k.a. 516cub} // July 6, 2007 at 6:08 pm // Reply

TOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Kind of lame. I mean really. It doesn’t have very good graphics and there’s no point of goal of it. No challenge.

Need’s more types of cars

14. strangerat4 // July 6, 2007 at 10:51 am // Reply

i don’t like it. try making a real pinewood derby game

15. hobbesfan // July 6, 2007 at 9:43 am // Reply

This site could reaaly use a GIRL POP-UP BLOCKER!

16. mr.pancake // July 6, 2007 at 12:53 am // Reply

i got 1300 points.

17. I got to level 2 but level 3 is hard to get to ! I got to 2nd place!

18. Yes

19. yes,i'm a girl! // July 4, 2007 at 3:35 pm // Reply

this game is nothing like the pinewood derby my little brother has at cub scouts. kinda boring

20. pokemonleader418 // July 3, 2007 at 4:48 pm // Reply

The graphics stink, it’s nothing like the real derby, the cones look like orange candy canes, the sound is annoying, it’s impossible to stear and the whole game is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. hobbesfan // July 3, 2007 at 8:29 am // Reply

I’ve started a yawning series.

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, (oops, i fell asleep there, for a moment) yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn!!!

22. playoff23 // July 2, 2007 at 4:14 pm // Reply

how do you get too the main menu?

23. yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn! Hi Bill, whoever you are!!!!

24. How do you get started? 😦

25. How do you play? 😦

26. mr.pancake // June 29, 2007 at 11:56 pm // Reply

triple yawn yawn yawn triple yawn yawn yawn I FINISHED THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Double Yawn! Yawn!

Double Yawn! Yawn!

28. yawn

29. whats better than this

30. yawn!

31. I think the reason why you’re tired, Bill is because it says that you posted your last comment at 1:44am! No wonder you said “yawn”!

32. yawn!

33. all who agree please post “yawn”

34. It is hard after level1. hard to belive its a cub scout game.

35. Vary hard but it is fun.

36. :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-( This game stinks the high heaven!

You need to improve BADLY. On a scale of 1 to 10, this would be a negative 1,000!

Nothing is fair about it. You can only go at minimum speed or maximum speed. This is sequel I of my comment. See you next time with more bad stuff!

37. Clem Kadiddlehopper // June 18, 2007 at 8:58 pm // Reply

This is a terrible game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. pack 55 cool // June 17, 2007 at 3:17 pm // Reply

It is hard but fun I started out bad but I got better and better each time!!!!!!!

39. yawn

40. grby6y46yn67n 56767n77n7 // June 15, 2007 at 10:33 am // Reply

i agrea with jmd

41. The cool dude // June 13, 2007 at 4:45 pm // Reply

I think it’s a cool game and fun

42. the I am cool // June 11, 2007 at 7:53 pm // Reply