Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. This game is fantastic for my son who is a Tiger Cub Scout. I think this game will be fun for him and entertaing. This game can keep him off my hands while I am trying to get some work done! Thank you Boy Scouts and Leaders for creating this game for all the boys that are lucky enough to be in Boy Scouts!

-Mom

2. it is really stupid and i hate it !!!!!!!!

3. pokemonwiz5397 // February 29, 2008 at 9:58 pm // Reply

got any cheats?

4. i hate it

5. WOW

6. Dissagrees with people a lot // February 27, 2008 at 8:43 pm // Reply

Come on santi2468!!!!! Whats wrong with the game?? I like it!!!!

7. Wow! I got to Level 3 Bear Pass!

P.s. And I cound’t pass it.

8. lexi im a girl and i love the site // February 26, 2008 at 3:56 pm // Reply

level 3 is hard

9. hard >.<

10. Dissagrees with people a lot // February 25, 2008 at 7:39 pm // Reply

This game is notboring and it is not hard! Just read The instructions!

P.S.It is not the worst game ever.

11. BORING!!!!!

12. Boring and kind of strange

13. jimmy cracked corn // February 9, 2008 at 9:45 pm // Reply

this game is cray-z

14. I need help it’s hard.

p.s. help me.

15. marinerfreak101 // February 4, 2008 at 6:23 pm // Reply

read the instructions and youll win like me

16. me no liky 😦

17. Dumb Dumd Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb DUmb DONT PLAY

18. Bad Game Man // January 30, 2008 at 3:51 pm // Reply

Warning! This is the worst game in the history of the internet game system. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT play this game. You will have more fun somewhere else on another game.

19. I dont like it

20. BAD GAME! It would be easier if you used the arrow keys!

P.S.,worst game I have ever played

21. 1300 and level 3

22. BAD GAME.YOU SHOULD USE THE ARROW KEYS INSTEAD.

23. i need help to get past levle 2

24. cant get past level2 // January 5, 2008 at 10:09 pm // Reply

level2 hard cant get past

25. Need Arrow Key Controls Instead Of Mouse

26. Worst game in the world

27. if you change the controlls to arrow keys, then it would be a heck alot better of a game

28. this game is hard

29. 13000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

30. how do you get past level 2?????????????????????????

31. I never get past wolf. Can someone give me advice?

32. Fun but HARD

33. I HATE IT WHEN YOU GET STUCK IN THE CONES

34. i cant win bobcat

35. cant do it πŸ˜₯

36. The music is cool!

The graphics are LAME!

3 stars. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‰

37. Good idea, bad controls

38. I can’t do it! :blush: πŸ˜₯ 😦

39. I MISSED THE BEAR!! :embarassed:

40. I Like This Game But The Controls really stink

41. 1500 pts.

42. I may be new but I don’t like trak 2

43. the controls aren`t reasponsive and i think they should used with the arrow keys not the mouse.

44. The third time, I lost. I got 1100 points πŸ™‚

45. burrito- thats me in the red car-LOL

46. SCORE 9000!!!

47. dodgie the master // November 2, 2007 at 10:18 pm // Reply

my score is 6000

48. which one of you is driving the red car with green strips? is that you burpino? you ALWAYS run me into the conse