Pinewood Derby game

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. This game STINKS!

2. I’ve won the golden cup twice. 2008 & 2008. Yeah dude! 🙂

3. I don’t like the sound the cones make when you hit them.

4. Denver Bronco FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // September 30, 2008 at 6:49 pm // Reply

I DON’T LIKE IT AT ALL

5. doodleboy14559 // September 26, 2008 at 2:45 pm // Reply

no way, man. not cool.

6. The new game on PC that they have at BestBuy is really good!

7. Bad this game is

8. I tried it out and im with everybody else. I don’t like it. DO NOT PLAY!

9. 12345678910 // August 13, 2008 at 4:53 pm // Reply

if there was a worse game i would not be on boys life. Ithe racers are too much faster and the graphics stinks

10. awful bad no good do not play

11. Well it’s okay but it’s hard to control!

12. The game stinks on ice!!! It needs better controls. BEWARE!!!!!! OF THE HORRIBLE GAME!!!!!! It was so bad I didn’t even rate it!!!

13. Luke Skywalker // August 1, 2008 at 1:07 pm // Reply

I got in 2nd!!!

14. jumba565656 // July 28, 2008 at 10:03 pm // Reply

i losed

15. i`m with boo-boo bunny

16. this game is horrible! it needs keybord controls and you should be able to smash other cars!

I DO NOT RECCOMEND!

17. Needs keyboard controls. And the graphics stink, I ran right through another car, and it slowed me down a lot. Shouldn’t I be able to push him off course or PIT him??

18. needs better controls. Better graphics

19. aye needs better controls and graphics

20. Boo Boo bunny // July 5, 2008 at 10:04 am // Reply

Needs Better Controls

21. I totally agree with what Spider-Man says.

22. i lovd the game

23. i beat the game year 2008

24. COOL!

25. always loose on wolf run, and I’m a wolf!?!?!?!

26. Spider-Man // June 27, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

This game is really cool. . . BAD CONTROLS! You should be able to use the arrow keys instead of using the mouse! The mouse is really hard to use!

27. cool game!

28. needs better controls

29. racerdude // June 6, 2008 at 1:14 pm // Reply

Hard to control:-(

30. this games rocks // May 2, 2008 at 8:09 pm // Reply

you should make more levels to this game and make the cotrols on the key board insted of the mouse

31. love it

32. 1300 FUN

33. 800 pretty good for first try

34. awesome101 // April 23, 2008 at 7:47 pm // Reply

This is so cool!

35. legomaniac // April 22, 2008 at 7:09 pm // Reply

I can’t get past race two

36. weryb37y65e // April 18, 2008 at 6:45 pm // Reply

I won!!!!!!!!

37. i think it is cool

38. I dont like it at all

39. i dont like it

40. it stinks

41. Was up my fellow americans

42. I won because I drank some RED BULL!

43. I hate the sound when you hite a con, i hate it. Oh and i got to track 2

44. I think you should keep trying until you win the whole game without losing again.

45. This is awesome!

46. gorillafreak // March 19, 2008 at 5:11 pm // Reply

It’s rigged!

47. I agree with Mom. The Pinewood Derby is captivating and entertaining. Other similar fast track games include: Cub Scout Skateboarding, Snowboard Slalom, and Whitewater Rafting. Could try those some times.

48. FrozenTundra // March 15, 2008 at 2:35 pm // Reply