Tankz!

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

63 Comments on Tankz!

1. love this game hope they make tankz 3

2. lol i have everything fully upgraded with 130000 extra chash….

3. 5stars ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Me and my brother love tanks

5. MINECRAFT MAINIAc // August 22, 2016 at 6:51 pm // Reply

Level 14 so hard ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

6. Dauntless44 // July 28, 2016 at 7:31 am // Reply

Yes,just beat it!

7. tanks guy 22 // July 14, 2016 at 5:44 pm // Reply

Well i am having trouble on lvl 3 so i need a tip. BTW i only have a mini gun

8. I mean make a game….

9. you can crate a levl๐Ÿ˜

10. The levels are too hard.

11. Awesome!

12. ugggghhhhhh!!!!!

13. got to make my own level at the end….awesome.

14. Needs a save thingy

15. KindDefyingCaleb211 // June 1, 2016 at 1:20 pm // Reply

THIS IS THE 3RD BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!

16. It says I need a flash plugin to play…

17. Help me please!!!!!!! It won’t work!!!!! Please!!!!!

18. AWESOME!

19. dudes? WHY DO I KEEP DYING!

20. hard 2 get level 3 done whith shotgun

21. awesome!!

22. Tankz! Who doesn’t like this awesome game?

23. Tankz 1 and 2 are the best games ever

24. TwoToneNavy // April 1, 2016 at 5:23 pm // Reply

Difficult for people without a mouse.Outherwise though its kinda fun.P.S. WHY AREN’T THERE TURTLES…

25. Sooo cool

26. DaWaffelMaker // March 24, 2016 at 10:04 pm // Reply

i got to lvl.7

27. tankz 2 is great!

28. beat both games

29. this is what the ending says: all there base belongs to us now enjoy the game with level editor

30. I got to level 14.

31. Awesome I got to level five

32. The ending scene has a typo. All their base are belong to us now?

33. It is a lot of fun!

34. it doesnt work….

35. can’t get on tankz 1 or 2

36. i can’t even get on!;-(

37. Awesome!

38. i have everything ulocked maxed and bought with 392890$

39. brochatcho4567wasup // January 9, 2016 at 3:24 pm // Reply

this is brochatcho4567wasup how u doing anonymous i made a new nickname general awesome i earned alot i have finished this game 28 times its cool every time

40. general awesome // January 9, 2016 at 3:19 pm // Reply

this game is the best i earned $5976573 so iluv to play it i wonder if there will be tankz 3 tht would be awesome

41. Chicken Wisper // December 25, 2015 at 4:30 pm // Reply

Liked really fun. Should play tankz2

42. This Game is horrible. It wont even let me play it!

43. I BEAT THIS GAME IN LIKE A HALF HOUR!!!!! BOOM!!!!! (I also finished Tankz 2) AWESOME!!!

44. I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!! BOOM!!! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING GAME EVER!!!!! (I also beat Tankz 2!)

45. brochatcho4567wasup // December 19, 2015 at 8:03 pm // Reply

this is the best game on boyslife wonder if there will be tankz 3

46. These game is the best!

47. this game is awesome

48. coolfromwestorange // November 29, 2015 at 9:36 am // Reply

This game is so great

49. This game is amazing!