Tankz 2

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

63 Comments on Tankz 2

1. awesome (the miz)

2. i beat the game wit all the guns and upgrades

3. fun but easy need a good a gun?

4. YOU SHALL NOT PASS // August 10, 2014 at 11:31 am // Reply

IHAVE EVERYTHING AND OVER 2 MILLION MONEY NO JOKE

5. eaglescout#1 // August 8, 2014 at 10:20 am // Reply

IT NEEDS A LEVEL EDITER!!!!!

6. It is very fun. cool music! It needs a level editor I agree.

7. Yo why isnt there a lvl edit

8. this game is awesome on level 14 your better off using the laser and railgun.

9. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ThisGameRules // July 22, 2014 at 5:08 am // Reply

I hate this game it is the worst game ever invented.

11. miner112/matt-o-rama // July 13, 2014 at 10:17 pm // Reply

I agree with anonymous

12. easy!

13. better if it had a map editor

14. LOOK OUT FOR BOMBS AND EXPLOSIVE BARRELS! IF YOU GET CLOSE,THE ARMOR BAR’S ORANGE PART SHRINKS AND GETS GREYER AND GREYER.

15. sonic freak // July 9, 2014 at 10:39 am // Reply

my favs is rocket rivet gun and flame thrower

16. Anonymous // July 8, 2014 at 1:49 pm // Reply

needs a level editor!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. beat it!!!!

18. Fun but VERY hard.

19. Dear Likeaboss,I have all that + all the achievements too=<@ you.

20. awesomeminecraft // June 24, 2014 at 5:07 pm // Reply

EPIC GAME!!!! but hard

21. When I scroll up and down my weapons change. I wonder why…

22. I would say “SUPER MEGA TODDALY AWSOME IF there WAS a tankz game for numbers 3-10.

23. ALL UPGRADES, ALL WEAPONS, ALL LEVELS!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!~

24. just keep liven just keep buying just keep playing

25. This is the worst game in the history of man kind!!!!

26. asome but hard

27. pizza ninja 549 // June 19, 2014 at 12:45 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS A TOTAL COPYRIGHT OFF AWESOME TANKS

28. I like this game alot

29. jackattack // June 17, 2014 at 7:07 am // Reply

its very fun

30. I won ALL the weapons and ALL the weapon upgrades and ALL the performance upgrades! It DOES NEED a level editor! A LOT! I ALSO won ALL the achievements too! Sadly, I only got to level 11.

31. it won’t work

32. Dave the brave // June 14, 2014 at 2:22 pm // Reply

I have earned everything and love this game! I have $856495 and keep buying upgades and filing up my guns!

33. I would love it if there was a tankz 3.

34. Cool!!!!!!!

35. I LOVE IT! At home I got to level 11.

36. steve hates creepers // June 12, 2014 at 7:07 pm // Reply

needs bazookas or RPGs

37. go play black ops 2 way better

38. awesome

39. master chief117 // May 31, 2014 at 7:59 am // Reply

Beat it on all 3 difficulties totally needs a harder boss fight

40. my tanks 2 was working a little while ago and know it does not work and will not load

41. Paracordist // May 27, 2014 at 3:14 pm // Reply

157,900 Points so far! $548,240 Total Earnings!

42. Awesome but needs a level editor. Beat both games in 30 minutes! 🙂

43. it is a little hard but once you get the hang of it it’s easy

44. elmo234567h8 // May 25, 2014 at 2:08 pm // Reply

awesome!!!!!!!!!!:)

45. nice game,but it needs a level editor

46. cool but beat it in 30 minutes

47. awsome

48. aktyyydytmrt // May 20, 2014 at 5:09 pm // Reply

buy them

49. hard but fun

50. thunderstruck03 // May 13, 2014 at 6:12 pm // Reply

Love the game, but no level editor like the first one! also beat lvl 15 with only cannon. needs more mines!