Tankz 2

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

68 Comments on Tankz 2

1. I beat level 9 with minigun only !!!!!!!!!!!

2. i beat the game!!!!!

3. its a fun game but its really easy if you troll level 3

4. the rocket is so fun to pilot!

5. takes 4 ever to load, but otherwise, a great game! : D

6. this game is so awesome you get to buy things at5;29 pm

7. awesome game. beat it!

8. AWESOME GUY // March 2, 2015 at 7:31 pm // Reply

COOL

9. Retro Gamer // March 1, 2015 at 9:44 am // Reply

You can easily win by doing the first level many times to earn money then going on.

10. I Can’t get passed level 3

11. StormWalker300 // February 24, 2015 at 10:19 am // Reply

Awesome!

12. Guys don’t waste your money on any of the weapons besides the minigun, shotgun and cannon. It is perfectly possible to finish the entire game on a fully upgraded cannon.

13. Kittycatpancake // February 19, 2015 at 7:32 pm // Reply

The rocket you control can scout ahead discovering fog, attack towers from a safe distance, and the tanks don’t come after you until it explodes. Best attack in the game.

ps. don’t use the ricochet.

• Use the ricochet when you have an enemy on the side you’re aiming AND the side behind the aiming weapon.

P.S. all weapons are worth something

14. after beating the game on hard mode my score is 154550

ps. I hope they make another one 🙂

15. beat the game 50 times,come to me for tips,i have 1,000,000,000$,$)

16. really fun

17. review: it’s a good gtame but it needs more power, and online mulitplayer. rank 6/10

18. I love this game. Iv’e beet it so many times .

19. beat tankz!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. best game ever

21. BEST GAME EVER

22. I BEAT NUMBER1

23. funnestest game ever

24. Just beat the game

25. cool game

26. The Star Scout // January 25, 2015 at 9:31 pm // Reply

I beat the game at last three times, and I have all the upgrades.

27. fun game try it (:

28. will not work any more!

29. 2956 tanks destroyed, 677 towers destroyed, 475 spawners, 6255 wall blocks, 28881 coins collected, 1009 barrels destroyed, 1076 crates destroyed. And last but not least 3644852 credits!

30. Amazing

31. I have every thing and 6,890,798,169 coins

32. AWESOME

33. GOOD GAME

34. funnyman says // January 8, 2015 at 8:12 pm // Reply

this game is awesome.

35. Ghostrider333 // January 6, 2015 at 2:58 pm // Reply

This Game ROCKS!!!!! Play it.

36. so who cares

37. CRAZY JAMICA // January 1, 2015 at 1:28 am // Reply

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. It needs a level editor. Otherwise, its awesome!

39. FYI if your looking at these comments and haven’t played tankz 2 u NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME it is seriously the best game on the site

40. This game rocks! i personally think this is the BEST game on boyslife.com/games plus i got all the weapoms fully upgraded all the tankz and beat all the levels!

BEST GAME EVER!

41. I have everything fully upgraded and 3,782,916 coins.

42. lol

43. best music EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. maxed-out mini gun rules !Like toats-mick-goats!

45. these game is cool cool cool cool cool!

46. I have all the weapons fully upgraded, my tank fully upgraded, and beat every level. THIS GAME IS SO MUCH FUN I GIVE IT A MILLION STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. awesome

48. i’ve got every thing

49. I beat the game in 9 minutes and 59 seconds

50. I have all weapons fully upgraded, armor, visibility, rotation speed, and movement speed fully upgraded, all levels unlocked and beaten, and $130,759.