The Lost Pirate Cove

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

No Flash content available

52 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. Finished game, but it took awhile. Very fun, but I would not have gotten the riddles and scrambles without the comments!

2. what is the ships name in like the second riddle?

3. what is the ships name?

4. the answer to the firdt riddle is 1

5. the wall with the red lines is a map 🙂

6. I can’t solve the first riddle

this game is to hard

7. what’s up with that wall with the weird red lines?

8. answers:1,rouge gallery,wandering captain,empty hourglass,egg,pirate wars,night’s gale,r,400 and 800. then jolly roger.then 7 and n. then wander around and it says the end once you find the place and answer the riddle.

9. I CANT SLOVETHE 2 RIDLE

10. Anonymous // May 2, 2008 at 7:13 pm // Reply

how do you “find” stuff in the cave?

11. the first one is hard

12. Where is the coin for “rougue’s Gallery”?

13. Blackbeard // May 2, 2008 at 12:17 pm // Reply

tis aight resolutions, aight ways ta behave……….

14. here are some pionters: 0, 400, 800, egg, emty hourglass, wandering captain, firedrake, r, card game, and a mini game.

15. lalalalala // May 2, 2008 at 10:51 am // Reply

dear anyone who has beat the game, once you get all 8 peices, answer “jolly roger” and go into the cavern behind the “ali raja” riddle, what are the answer(s) for all the riddle(s) in that cavern?

16. Um, are there any traps?

17. AWSOMER PERSON // April 30, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

I kind of get freaked out when you have to walk around the cave ‘cuz one time i played a game and suddenly this scary picture popped up and it screamed a scary noise, so i grade this game an 8 out of 26 😦

18. did I say preceders? I ment post-ceders

19. S. C. Sarina, if it makes you happy, the second part of the end is “That’s our treasure, our true golde,(yes, golde is spelled like that), We liv’d and dye’d by the Pirate’s code.” But, that would only work for the first five people who finished. The other preceders can just look at the other pieces of the end and copy.

20. law, what peaces do you have?

21. last one is HARD cant find it

22. GREAT GAME but someone help with the last peace of eight

23. cant find the last peace of eight but still fun

• You can get a piece by playing the Pirate Mini Wars Game in the old pirate fort. you get to this by going through the secret passage way. It’s around the might’s gale puzzle.

24. I also agree with S.C. Sarina, the game is brilliantly set. There are many twist and turns (literally speaking). Cunning riddles, adrenaline pumping games, and of course the mind twisting cave passages, all of them contribute to the excitement towards completing the game. There are of course many surprises along the way. Without knowingly I’ve also learned the way of the pirates – a buccaneer forsooth I am. It is indeed an educational game.

25. I think ibart9, gamemaster, and carribean are sincere in their claims but I have to agree with S.C. Sarina that one has to show proof of their claims so that there is absolutely no doubt he has completed the game. By the way, answering S.C. Sarina’s suggestion, the second last verse of the congratulation note speaks now: BUT ‘TWER RULES AN GUIDES THAT RUL’ED OWR ROOST. That is the proof I’ve completed the game. Formally then, I am the second person to do so.

26. what’s the first one?????????????

27. S.C. Sarina // April 28, 2008 at 4:16 am // Reply

To ibart9, gamemaster, carribean, and others. To claim one has completed the game it would be definitive if he could substantiate his claim by for example quoting the second last verse of the congratulation note or any verse in the congratulation note. In this way he would not throw the game away by giving answers but circumstantiate by some proof he has actually complete the game.

28. Toa of Dancing // April 27, 2008 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Ack! I can’t figure out the number/letter puzzle!

29. gamemaster, make that 4.

30. Susanlove682 // April 26, 2008 at 7:26 pm // Reply

that is very very cool to me. Now i love pirates

31. sgt. bounce // April 26, 2008 at 5:18 pm // Reply

it’s one of the best chalenges i have ever played

32. Darth Vader // April 26, 2008 at 1:34 pm // Reply

I finished. I think this is a great game!

33. S.C. Sarina, I think you, me, and Ibart9 are the first three to solve the game!

34. Musicmann: this is about the only hint I can give you, and not give the game away: If you find a wall with red “scribbling” on it, that is a map! Ibart9, I think you and I are the only poeple who beat the game!

35. musicman, I also found one place where the answer was night’s gale

36. Enjoyed the puzzles. The galley puzzle was the one that took me the longest.

37. Hey musicman… I’ll give 1 more pointer… 400,800

38. all i can get is five pirate rules in the book

the places i foulnd were off course 0

r

emptyhourglass

400,800

egg,

firedrake and

the card place

please help me find the other places thank you.

39. here are some answers

firedrake

emptyhourglass

egg

those are all the places i could find besides the card one if someone could direct me in the right directions to the other ones please do. I hope this helps

40. P.S. Hey S.C. Sarina… I’m No. 2 (maybe)!

41. Word Scrambles are as follows:

Empty Hourglass; Firedrake; Wandering Captain; Night’s Gale

I finished the whole thing— but I can’t give anything else away!!!!!

42. Hey The answer to the1st riddle is 0!

43. I cant figure it out give me a hint boys life pleas!!!!!!!!!!!! or eny one that wants to give me a hint

44. Boyslife.org // April 24, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

We’ve heard from a few people that this game is too hard. If you’re having trouble with a riddle or puzzle, try looking around in other areas of the cave for clues. There is also nothing wrong with systematically guessing answers to some of the riddles. If “99” isn’t the answer, try “98” then “97” then “96”. You get the idea. Good luck!

45. hard but fun

46. could anyone help me figure out the word scramble? Can’t get it…..

47. Woo-hoo! Number 4!

What is the “do not be alarmed” peice?

48. COOL!!! hard but brain tezing and fun

49. S.C.Sarina // April 20, 2008 at 9:18 am // Reply

I am very happy to be perhaps the first buccaneer of Boys’ Life to complete the Lost Pirate Cove adventure! The 8th peace is “Each Man must vote concernin’ Afairs he is in, or lose his share of the Bounty brought in”. The game does not ends there. The last verse of the congratulation note speaks now “AN’ NOWE ARR YOU A BUC’ANNEER FORSOOTH!” It is an excellent game. Thank you to the creator of the Lost Pirate Cove. Truly Brilliant!

50. Awesome!