The Lost Pirate Cove

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

No Flash content available

78 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. I ACTUALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!
    IT WAS AWSOME

2. πŸ™‚

3. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Im lost:(

5. 54 bergman // May 24, 2011 at 1:41 pm // Reply

I need help!!!!!!!!!!! 😦

6. I just did it again and finally got it.

7. magic the gathering // May 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm // Reply

hard but fun!!. TIP: look left & right when u move foreword

P.S i beat the game BOO YA!!!!

8. Game Master (apprantance) // April 30, 2011 at 11:25 am // Reply

Thanks for the ansers Timmy26

9. its cool

10. this is fun and hard

11. legolandlover56 // April 9, 2011 at 10:18 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ABNDADNDOD FOTRREES

12. forget the maze.

13. where is all the coins? πŸ˜€

14. legolandlover56 // April 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm // Reply

can not find out where to go after you type the firedrake and r!

15. Its as hard as… popping the top off a soda bottle with a bazooka!!!!!!!!

16. ITS really hard!

17. $$$$$$$$$$$$$:) // March 23, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

this is pretty hard

18. I won!

19. Im stuck.

20. punkmonkey // March 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm // Reply

how could you get the coins?:(

21. BOO YA!!!!!!!!!! I WON! FINALY I HAVE BEAT THIS GAME! The answers are: 0,400&800,egg,r,empty hourglass,firedrake,wandering captain, night’s gale,jolly roger, and 7n. P.S. Don’t worry about capilization.

22. LEGO MAN!!!!!!!!!! // February 27, 2011 at 2:36 pm // Reply

HARD!

23. i cant do 7!

24. This is so easy

25. help i caan’t get past any of the levels!

26. where is the coin besides on the wall and in the water

27. i cant find athird coin!

28. soundwave415 // February 24, 2011 at 1:22 am // Reply

how do I find the coins?

29. im stuck O:)

30. I’m lost!Help!

31. that stinks stuck in mine game froze 😦

32. how do i get out of the mine, HELP!!!!!

33. I cant figure out the name of the pirate ship if any1 knows please reply in 5-10min. :/

34. how do you move around!!!!

35. cole the shark // February 10, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

the anser is 0

36. I thought it was fun! I really
    enjoyed it!

37. it wil not start

38. it is very hard if only there was a map

39. how do u get coins? reply

40. barn manager // January 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm // Reply

this is hard!!.

41. i luv this game

42. Is there a way to save the game?

43. I have the answers to all your problems… To get in, the answer is the number 0. from there you must wander along this huge cave/mine/abandoned fortress etc.the answers for all the rest of the riddles are: Firedrake, the letter “R”, egg, Night’s Gale, 400 and 800, Empty Hourglass, Wandering captain, and 7n…The last answer is a little strange but it is true…… And by the way, you are welcome.

44. how do you get past the third riddle?

45. the riddle is easy

46. 0 is the first riddle

47. pirate master // January 5, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

very easy

48. I am stuck where you type in the riddle

49. The S.S. SCOUT! // January 1, 2011 at 5:49 pm // Reply

THAT FIRST RIDDLE IS LIKE…. TRY ING TO OPEN A CAN OF SODA WITH HOCKY GLOVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. it is very hard !!