Pee Wee’s Reef Rescue

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

68 Comments on Pee Wee’s Reef Rescue

1. tis esey

2. It is not the greatest game I ever played but it is still cool…a little bit.

3. 200!!!!

4. i agree with Funky-monkey

5. Funky_Monkey // July 26, 2011 at 7:19 am // Reply

10,000 ths game’s so simple.

6. score:450

7. Every time I run out of air I get a new high score! Why is this? Also, I have a daily tip for this— Pee Wee runs out of air easily, so always go up for air. This has been Carbison’s daily news! Check back tomorrow for another tip!

8. I got 1,300 points!

9. IT’S AWESOME ,BUT HARD.

10. wonderweblos // June 15, 2011 at 6:00 pm // Reply

chesey,forgot my air tank

11. I wish he had an air tank. He could stay under water forever!

12. SOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

13. WHO COMES UP WITH THESE GAMES!

14. again i got bonked by literaly 100 boats almost ran outta air twice and i got a score of 360 some clownfish i passed by told me a good joke nah im just kidding on the clownfish part

15. lol i got bonked by boats every time

16. supergamer // April 7, 2011 at 9:57 am // Reply

1000!!!!!

17. easy got390

18. 280 points

19. I GOT 460!!!

20. Boring but easy. Needs power up and new enemies.

21. this game is ok

22. the terrier // March 10, 2011 at 9:47 am // Reply

love this game

23. ok game

24. Level 19

25. i dont like this game:( i gotta 50 for my score:(

26. i got 200 LEVEL 2

27. personwhoisright // February 12, 2011 at 10:59 am // Reply

I CANNOT MOVE!!!!!

28. i got 900marks and this game is good

29. (gasping for air)wow 500 ponts dang this game is hard.

• I got 620

• Yea they should make this game more realistic. Like when Pee Wee runs out of air, they should make him look dead and make him sink. And 3 things this game needs: (A Power-ups (B More enemies (C EXTRA LIVES!!! ESPECIALLY EXTRA LIVES!!!! (falls to his knees and sobs because he ran out of air. AGAIN.)

30. pinball wizerd // January 26, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

I got to level 8

31. I like the game it is easy.

32. it was awesome!

33. Fun or Boring game // December 24, 2010 at 9:32 am // Reply

LEVEL 20 not to brag

34. Oh yea Razor, I made it higher!!!

35. I do not like this game.

36. forgot about air tank

37. The worst game EVER!

38. :]i got 120 points befor i ran out of air

39. made it to lvl 29 so easy

40. I ran out of Air!

41. best game and it is asome

42. asome

43. awesome person101 // December 1, 2010 at 6:43 am // Reply

GREAT!!!!!!I CAN DEFEAT THIS ANYTIME!

44. football watcher // November 28, 2010 at 8:44 pm // Reply

way too hard!!!!

45. i forgot about my air tank

46. fusion cheese // November 27, 2010 at 3:52 pm // Reply

i ALWAYS forget to watch my air tank!

47. It is easy.