Merit Badge Quest

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Merit Badge Quest

1. This is hard even on the 3rd level. =(

2. HELP1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Thes is grate

4. SuperW the2 // October 3, 2007 at 8:50 pm // Reply

This game is terrible!!! I hate it!

5. this game is πŸ‘Ώ

6. any tips for level two iloveferaligatr {again}?

7. i love merit badges true.

8. I got to level ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. A little boring

10. Extreme Rapper // September 20, 2007 at 7:38 pm // Reply

It should get power ups like Speed shoes and Time Freeze

Not to be mean πŸ˜† 😑 πŸ‘Ώ

11. Level 10!!!!!!

12. monkeysrule84 // September 8, 2007 at 9:42 am // Reply

now this is more like it…lol

13. I got to Level 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. i got to level 9 with 1240 points and gave up because i was bored

15. torterra 4ever // September 7, 2007 at 9:03 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS EASY!!!

16. iloveferaligatr (again) // September 4, 2007 at 7:00 pm // Reply

A tip: If you are stuck at the river, then follow it to the bridge. (This is for Level 1)

17. Can someone start a high-score-list?!?

18. nebraskaboy1 // August 30, 2007 at 6:43 pm // Reply

level 19

19. Artist3/23/92 // August 29, 2007 at 4:59 pm // Reply

This game is o.k. until that last stinkin’ level! I can’t get past it, no matter what I do! Can ANYONE help me?!?!?!

20. 858!!! Then I had to stop!!!! :~( :~)

21. 651 leval 6!!!!!!!!!

22. I like pi(e) 2000 // August 14, 2007 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Boring

23. Starry scout // August 11, 2007 at 2:57 pm // Reply

I hit 1442!

24. the levels get harder and how in the dingdong heck are ya supposed to finish lev.6?

25. by far the most interesting game on this site

26. noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!96

27. weird

28. I past the game.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

29. GIRL SCOUTS ROCKS

30. Me Girly Scout has foundout your site Mwaaaaaa Mwaaaaaa Mwaaaaaa

I made 1018

31. i love you and your game//////.

32. it rocks i got 700

33. 926 OH YEAH!!!

34. its aweome

35. i only got 674

36. fast dude // July 4, 2007 at 2:11 pm // Reply

I past the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Wookieluver // July 3, 2007 at 8:31 pm // Reply

Level 12: badge

Level 13: honor

Level 14:loyal

Level 15: eagle

Is this Better?

40. someone/anyone // June 29, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

sorry. my comment with the codes on it is hard to read. the website messed it up.

41. someone/anyone // June 29, 2007 at 10:01 am // Reply

Alright, I just played the whole game and I got all the codes. Here they are:

Level 1: zone Level 9: camp

Level 2: tent Level 10: helpful

Level 3: safety Level 11: rope

Level 4: rank Level 12: badge

Level 5: uniform Level 13: honor

Level 6: patrol Level 14:loyal

Level 7: salute Level 15: eagle

Level 8: tinder

42. someone/anyone // June 28, 2007 at 10:45 am // Reply

Hey, whoever said this thing has 100 levels, he is wrong!!!!

IT ONLY HAS 15!!!!!!!!!! ps. the code for level 15 is eagle.

43. you guys have weird names! πŸ™‚

44. SO COOLLL BECAUSE I GOT 1854!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Lighting Mcqueen // June 25, 2007 at 10:54 am // Reply

Hey,I just got to the scoutmaster when time got to 0 sec. left.I got to level 11 with a score of 1751!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

46. someone/anyone // June 24, 2007 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Anyone have the code for level 16 or up? I can’t beat the level with the code “eagle.”

47. baseballheartattack // June 14, 2007 at 2:41 pm // Reply

Hi!yourockpeaceoutdude.

48. Great game,looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

49. i dont bleve u cause i got 2 LV 100 hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!