Merit Badge Quest

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Merit Badge Quest

1. cookie98909 // June 21, 2008 at 4:10 pm // Reply

I lost at level twelve with 517 points! And WHY can’t they put a map on the corner?This is unfair! Why why why? This is tragicy! No no NO! Please please.

2. cookie98909 // June 21, 2008 at 4:06 pm // Reply

A tip: If you get lost on level 11, there a five trees that lead to a dead end. Then follow everything else. The code is rope. And by the way, this is not as easy as it looks. I lost at level 12.

3. this game is pointless

4. LVL 5 CODE is “uniform”

5. Okay, could be better

6. Mo'steel // May 8, 2008 at 1:24 pm // Reply

I hate it.

7. 1113 points!!!! A new record for me!!!!! And yes, a map would be extremely helpful.

8. Super Chicken // April 15, 2008 at 6:20 pm // Reply

Dude! This kid can run sideways without falling over!

9. Can’t this kid run faster? Your right, a map would be nice.

10. i cuit, & my score was 628

11. I like Merit Badge Cuest, But it could use a map

12. I would really appriceate a map. Some of the levels are hard . But overe all its cool:)

13. its ok

14. I like the game

15. It is ok

16. i got 1321 points

17. Fun, I gess, but what is the point!

18. What are the codes for?

19. I got to level 8!!!!!!!

20. donald duck98 // January 30, 2008 at 10:09 am // Reply

cool yet hard game

21. I made it to level 15

22. the code to the last level fire

23. the code to level 15 is e,kjjhg

24. I think if you put a map in the game it would kind of destroy the idea of the game because it is kind of a game of hide and seek the merit badge.

25. Hey, Da Boss, what is the code for the last level anyway?

26. I agree with #269 & #266. This game needs a map.

27. I lost on Level 15 with 2046 points!

28. The Code to level 6 is patrol.

29. A fun game

30. 1243 portugal // December 2, 2007 at 5:35 pm // Reply

this game is awsome very coolsome levels are very hard but no stress

31. I got to level 9 with 1172 pts. A map would be much appretiated .

32. THIS GAME STINKS!! 😦 👿 😦 :evil

33. I got to level 12 and lost. Then I guessed the code to the last level and I was right. You need to make the code not so odvious

34. level 7 stinks i need a map

35. It is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Extreme Rapper // November 19, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

gets a little ez

37. I got lost with 658 points on level 7.

Seems like everyone does!!!!

I agree, they should have a map in the corner!!!!!!!

At least to where you are to the scoutmaster!!!!!!!!!!1

Otherwise, it’s all right.

38. For past level 7, the code is tinder, and a hint is dont touch the switch.

39. I got in the 6 or 7 hundreds. what’s the code for level6?

40. This is the funnest game on boys life

41. I think there should be a map on the corner of the screen dudes!Oh I got stuck at Lv7 and my score was 879 dudes!

42. BEST GAME EVER

43. i got to 1026

44. awesome game

45. harry potter // October 24, 2007 at 11:13 am // Reply

I think that they should have a map in the corner.

46. how do get past LV 7

47. I got to level 12

48. HPis right, but it’s really boring.

49. This gane is awsome. I play all the time. have you guys tryed Merit badge Challenge?