Scoutmaster Creator

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Scoutmaster Creator

1. semi circle 1000 // August 8, 2009 at 11:21 pm // Reply

This game is fun.

2. yo,hi,critical, you’re crazy I agree with agent J

3. needs more stuff

4. Complexity // August 7, 2009 at 2:24 pm // Reply

I think there should be more personization in the game, but i guess it’s fine

5. it is so boring

6. the screen is all white

7. it is awesome

8. runescape master // August 4, 2009 at 11:48 pm // Reply

cant start the game…

9. It won’t load

10. This game rules

11. AIL THE AWSOME // August 3, 2009 at 6:56 pm // Reply

AWSOME

12. FUN GAME

13. Very cool and funny game, but it could use a little more pieces to select from. I give it 4 1/2 stars.

14. this game so cool but u should add more stuff

15. mine made a freaky helmet that made him a mutant

16. captain kestrel // August 1, 2009 at 8:40 pm // Reply

its OK

17. shotgun 36 // July 31, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

its cool

18. wafflezrgud // July 31, 2009 at 3:15 pm // Reply

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. hulio von st // July 31, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

this is the first game i’ve played on this website

20. game vote a big ZERO

21. motocrossrider45 // July 31, 2009 at 9:54 am // Reply

It’s fun!nothing else should be added!i think its great already!

22. southpark67 // July 30, 2009 at 5:37 pm // Reply

This game is good but ive played better

23. Oak Leaf Leadership Trainee 9821 // July 30, 2009 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Is this the type of scoutmaster who will give me a good example by words and actions? Is this scoutmaster the one who gives me the scoutmaster’s growth agreement conference for each of my individual scout ranks? Those are traits in a good scoutmaster of a Boy Scout Troop.

24. Avatar Roku // July 30, 2009 at 3:17 pm // Reply

It could be better not many choices

25. it is so short

26. funny selection only thing I reccomend is the accesories dosnt go where its soppose to

27. Needs more selection, but fun

28. Master Charf // July 29, 2009 at 10:14 am // Reply

Not that good. Ive played way better games.

29. canadian bacon // July 28, 2009 at 8:04 pm // Reply

thats amazeing eh!

30. It’s ok, but it needs more.

31. it was fun

32. whahoo!∞#()}{•÷! // July 27, 2009 at 9:11 pm // Reply

I think the game sounds awsome

33. dj headmaster // July 27, 2009 at 6:28 pm // Reply

myne is wicked awesome

34. I couldn’t pick up the sunglasses or one of the hats… it made noise like it was working but nothing appeared! Also needs more choices… I’ve definitely seen better.

35. The game is ok.

36. booooooooo

37. my created scoutmaster is cool ,but there should be more stuff

38. cool

39. videogames4eva // July 26, 2009 at 10:27 am // Reply

cool

40. funny

41. this is awsome!

42. i have to agree with yo!

43. I created someone that looks exactly like my scoutmaster!

44. baseballwinner // July 20, 2009 at 6:57 pm // Reply

wicked awesome but you should add some more stuff

45. The game is not the best, it’s o.k. … I mean… I have seen better.

46. reversed racoon // July 20, 2009 at 5:24 pm // Reply

The screen is all white for me!

47. I am going to bring my creation in to show my scoutmaster at our next meeting.

48. i love this game

49. web1master // July 17, 2009 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Not much selection is a big problem. Otherwise – it is cute.