Write a Funny Caption for This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that corn saying, doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a Funny Caption for This Photo

1. this is when only five or people want two corns only

2. I think we all know who’s the odd one in the group…OK, sorry, that was corny.

3. Huh? I cannot ear you…

4. Anonymous Patrol Leader // September 6, 2019 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Our podiatrists are gonna kill us.

5. we corns must take revenge on humans for grilling us

6. People think that we have ears. Is that all true?

7. We’re all ears

8. hey guys (middle corn cob) ,ya what! , don’t you guy’s think that we all should leave right now!(middle corn cob), uh, uh no (the other corn cobs), well see ya!(the corn cob in the middle),oh dang I guess we should of thought of being smart and going with him, ah, ah, ah!

9. What’s wrong with this picture?

10. ARandomPerson // July 29, 2019 at 5:53 pm // Reply

I am frankencorn!

11. I think he’s finally popped

12. CORN: I LOVE YOU GUYS!:( OTHERCORN: LOVE YOU TO MAN! OTHEROTHERCORN: well i dont like any of you *hmpf* bad enough I have to be on a plate with you

13. hi we are jim, joe, jeffrey, john and felecia

14. Girl boss 1 // July 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm // Reply

We are alive. is that a bad thing because there is some one coming to eat us

15. I love Cub Scouts // July 5, 2019 at 5:16 pm // Reply

I hope we aren’t next.

16. Where are my kernels

17. born to be corn

18. To pop or not to pop

19. I don’t want to die!

20. Sir Manatee // May 29, 2019 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I don’t think this is a good sign

21. the bilgins // May 27, 2019 at 5:41 pm // Reply

CORNVERSATION

22. is boy life // May 26, 2019 at 9:03 pm // Reply

OMG its a GMO, well kinda

23. this is a corny joke

24. Ron, do you know what happened to Hermione?
    Harry, I’m pretty sure she got roasted by Fred and George.
    Oh…