Write a Funny Caption for This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that corn saying, doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

34 Comments on Write a Funny Caption for This Photo

1. Wait… are we related?

2. Middle one: AAAAAHHHHH!
    Everyone Else: Pull yourself together Fred!

3. were all going to be toast ,help!no were going to be pop corn!

4. me and my friends with nothing to do

5. 5 ,minds are beter than one

6. Aw shucks. You guys are the best.

7. AHHHH we are going to be burned alive!!

8. (Baby corn) where’s daddy? (Mommy corn) remember that popcorn we ate last night? (Baby corn) AAAAAAAAAAH!!”

9. this is when only five or people want two corns only

10. I think we all know who’s the odd one in the group…OK, sorry, that was corny.

11. Huh? I cannot ear you…

12. Anonymous Patrol Leader // September 6, 2019 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Our podiatrists are gonna kill us.

13. we corns must take revenge on humans for grilling us

14. People think that we have ears. Is that all true?

15. We’re all ears

16. hey guys (middle corn cob) ,ya what! , don’t you guy’s think that we all should leave right now!(middle corn cob), uh, uh no (the other corn cobs), well see ya!(the corn cob in the middle),oh dang I guess we should of thought of being smart and going with him, ah, ah, ah!

17. What’s wrong with this picture?

18. ARandomPerson // July 29, 2019 at 5:53 pm // Reply

I am frankencorn!

19. I think he’s finally popped

20. CORN: I LOVE YOU GUYS!:( OTHERCORN: LOVE YOU TO MAN! OTHEROTHERCORN: well i dont like any of you *hmpf* bad enough I have to be on a plate with you

21. hi we are jim, joe, jeffrey, john and felecia

22. Girl boss 1 // July 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm // Reply

We are alive. is that a bad thing because there is some one coming to eat us

23. I love Cub Scouts // July 5, 2019 at 5:16 pm // Reply

I hope we aren’t next.

24. Where are my kernels

25. born to be corn

26. To pop or not to pop

27. I don’t want to die!

28. Sir Manatee // May 29, 2019 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I don’t think this is a good sign

29. the bilgins // May 27, 2019 at 5:41 pm // Reply

CORNVERSATION

30. is boy life // May 26, 2019 at 9:03 pm // Reply

OMG its a GMO, well kinda

31. this is a corny joke

32. Ron, do you know what happened to Hermione?
    Harry, I’m pretty sure she got roasted by Fred and George.
    Oh…