Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What are those fighter pilots saying, doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

51 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. She’ll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid. I’ve made a lot of special modifications myself.

2. Sorry, the air force’s budget did not work out, so now we get this….

3. this is the kids battle ship destroy it!

4. Sorry, This ride is only available to Air force members 5 and under

5. A.R.M.Y (BTS) // November 23, 2019 at 12:44 pm // Reply

This is not what u think.

6. Ready for the mission in are best plane yet

7. “I get the F-22, you get this.

8. Choo choo boy // November 19, 2019 at 3:25 pm // Reply

Yep, this is what got me into this

9. Choo choo boy // November 19, 2019 at 3:24 pm // Reply

Yep, this is what got me into this

10. Tacos are needed // November 17, 2019 at 10:09 am // Reply

Training complete

11. like my new ride

12. Wait, so this is what we get temporarily, come on!

13. The Diamond Kitty Gaming // November 9, 2019 at 10:53 pm // Reply

Since our Blackbird was down, we had to get this.

14. The Diamond Kitty Gaming // November 9, 2019 at 10:52 pm // Reply

-slaps motor of plane- This bad boy can – wait, this is the Blackbird.

15. Do you know how much this costs?

16. I don,t know why the goverment lets kids ride these

17. you sure you can handle this its pretty extreme?

18. Yeah this used to be my training vehicle before I got the jet good luck flying to Florida

19. ” I call shotgun!”

20. Thelolgamer826021 // October 30, 2019 at 9:29 am // Reply

Wait, what’s under the masks of the pilots, I guess five year olds with body’s of men

21. Fortnite god // October 29, 2019 at 5:21 pm // Reply

Ready for takeoff! 5,4,3,2,1 FLY AWAY!

22. IT IS MINE!!!

23. What ever happened F-22???!!!!!!

24. dallas harvey // October 24, 2019 at 5:04 pm // Reply

First, let me see your pilots license…

25. you got the quarters?

26. You go on ahead. I’ll catch up. Give me 10 minutes.

27. how is the fuel level?

28. You’d think the government wouldn’t be this cheap

29. pug in a mug // October 4, 2019 at 2:26 pm // Reply

I’m the only one thats authorized to do this mission!

30. Is this what we are supposed to use it to see them aliens?

31. The newest, top-of the line model.

32. No,it’s my turn you flew it last time!

33. Its my turn for the enemy ship simulater

34. PILOT 1: Why you flying this thing?
    PILOT 2: The Air Force is on a budget.

35. With our budget right now, I’m afraid this is all we can afford…

36. Our jets stopped working so we have to use this

37. I’m tellin ya, someday we WILL get to the moon.

38. Polish Jerry // September 9, 2019 at 1:38 pm // Reply

Guy 1 : What’s that?
    Guy 2 They could be saving money?
    Guy 1- beats me.

39. the guy on the right // September 5, 2019 at 8:19 pm // Reply

i don’t have 25 cents, do you?

40. I Will Go FIRST!

41. Jerry or Clarkson // August 29, 2019 at 11:54 am // Reply

No no no I get to pilot it.

42. So this is why Top Gun 2 got delayed!

43. Man my ‘plane’ is SWEET!

44. you got any change?

45. “bro that double barrel role was gnarly!”
    “dude. it’s not even a real plane”
    “oh really

46. SpottedTurtle // August 9, 2019 at 4:55 pm // Reply

I like this thing! I don’t have to go anywhere on my missions, nice and safe.

47. …and thats why they gave us thees babys

48. lets go through a rundown of the safety precautions

49. When he said we were going to have a party this was not what I thought he meant.

50. They said the simulator would be cheap, but I didn’t expect this!