Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that “shark” saying, doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

52 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. Yep, I’m the shark!

2. EeveeMaster // October 6, 2019 at 9:08 am // Reply

My beach! It’s all mine! Stay away!

3. i think they noticed me

4. Crazy guy 666 // October 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm // Reply

Hey I’m a Wiener dog shark! Come closer you’ll have to give me a chew toy. Really I’m not kidding. PLZ!!! I need new .

5. drifty taylor // October 4, 2019 at 7:35 pm // Reply

#cant wait until cats get here (:< (:<

6. Maniacbroman // October 4, 2019 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Seriously?

7. why did the cats do this to me?!

8. Haha, they’ll never find out my TRUE identity!!!

9. I am not the only one

10. Admiral Porpoise // October 2, 2019 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Shark?!? Were?!?

11. Admiral Porpoise // October 2, 2019 at 4:51 pm // Reply

I sure hope that nobody is in the mood for shark sushi…

12. I sure hope that nobody is going to turn me into shark sushi…

13. ive fooled the silly humans! now i shall ttake revenge

14. Hmmm… I wonder if they meant me…

15. i was just swimming!

16. I shall take over the world now

17. i don’t see no shark!

18. Geronimo234M // October 1, 2019 at 5:40 pm // Reply

“I am JAWS!!!”. “Now get me the GREAT WHITE BARK!!!”.

19. Aha! I fooled them all Billy the shark dog will now be known

20. They said I was too cute!

21. I only did it because I wanted the cats gone.

22. Why are you looking at me like that?

23. It wasn’t me!!

24. I’m the Shark Dog // October 1, 2019 at 8:34 am // Reply

Don’t look at me! *looks around*

25. Darn! My swimsuit looked like a shark! Now I cant swim!

26. Let’s go 123 // September 30, 2019 at 9:37 pm // Reply

I’m a great white bark

27. Follow your dreams and they will come true they said. HA!

28. Mwa ha ha!! The shark is meeeeeeee! I’m the *bark bark* shark!

29. Eagle scout 101 // September 30, 2019 at 7:23 pm // Reply

I love this prank.

30. oh, no! a shark?

31. I’m NOT tasty

32. So… I can go swimming now???

33. wasnt me

34. whatchu talkin bout

35. WARNING! Land-shark approaching

36. Oh no a, um… Chihuahua Shark?

37. ThatPerson101 // September 29, 2019 at 6:07 pm // Reply

Seriously? I’m a dogfish!

38. now that, my friends, is how you make a dog beach

39. Better watch out.

40. um are you talking about me?

41. megaladons got nothing on me>:]

42. The cats ditched on halloween again

43. Hopefully Theres No Life Guards Here…

44. I watch ” Jaws” so much I dressed like him for Halloween. It’s October, right?

45. You humans are going to be sushi tonight!!!

46. Hey it’s me!

47. why is everyone running away?

48. hold your breath!

49. Dab on the sign

50. oatmalcatnumber2 // September 26, 2019 at 6:35 am // Reply

who knew that choice of swiming attire could cause so much truble