Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that bear saying, doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

52 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. Hey, this is faster than walking.

2. so this is what humans like!

3. SavageWeavile // November 9, 2019 at 5:52 am // Reply

Get me down! I can’t bear being this high!

4. chungo bungo // November 8, 2019 at 8:48 pm // Reply

ha ha zookeeper

5. Did one of my skis just fall?

6. Hunting for humans

7. AwsomeSauce! // November 8, 2019 at 3:58 pm // Reply

“I don’t see any more pipes…”.

8. WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

9. What are you looking at

10. There were NO bunnies on that slope. I’m going home.

11. What I would do for a Klondike Bar.

12. me on my way meet with the bois

13. Charles The Humor // November 7, 2019 at 9:11 pm // Reply

This is Unbearable

14. Something just went bear-y wrong!

15. The Annoying Toaster // November 7, 2019 at 7:57 pm // Reply

Great view, but where are we going?

16. r/tobleronecheese // November 7, 2019 at 6:38 pm // Reply

Ha! Ha! Zookeepers!

17. This is the true stairway to hevan

18. What? Even though I’m a bear, it doesn’t mean I can bear walking back to the top of the mountain.

19. What? A bear can’t be lazy?

20. next stop cave

21. The Bear Boy // November 7, 2019 at 2:52 pm // Reply

But Mom! I like skiing! I don’t want to hibernate!

22. Zoom..Zoom..Zoom

23. I believe I can fly!!!!!! Oh wait this is a ski lift.

24. (to the other bears) Hey guys, watch this. I’ll get a funny pic taken and make the humans guess what I’m doing.

25. And right now we are witnessing… the great bear going to heaven.

26. Last thing I remember is closing my eyes for a winter nap.

27. What are you looking at? I’m just going skiing.

28. Stop taking pictures you stalker!

29. What do you mean I can’t ski

30. So you took my Skiis!!

31. Hello, fellow Polar Bears!!!

32. I can fly!!!!!!!!!!

33. I’m snowboarding, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Beartiful view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Greetings from Mount Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Hi, Im in Russia!

39. Could you tell me how to get to antarctica. I’m visiting my cousin.

40. hey ,i did not know a bear could fly

41. The temperature up here is unBEARable!

42. things that can fly: First a bird then a mosquito, then a BEAR?!?!

43. I’m really the bunny slope today!

44. Taking heights to an “unbearable” new level

45. There used to be two people here… I wonder where they went.

46. I think it couldn’t bear the pandamonium so it went to find some koalaty time.

47. I don’t think he could bear walking

48. I wonder if he lost his bearings…

49. I don’t think he wanted to walk bear-foot…

50. When he falls…we’ll see quite the gummy bear