This folding Scout Law ladder can be displayed at meetings, outings or any other Scouting events.
What You’ll Need
- A wooden ladder about 7′ or 8′ tall
- 13 wooden boards
- Paint for each board and the ladder
- Paint, tape, sticks, stencils, letters cut from thin wood or stick-on letters to create the Scout Law words
- Different-sized paint brushes for painting the ladder, boards and letters
- 52 finishing nails or wood screws to attach the boards to the ladder
- Hammer or screwdriver
What You’ll Do
Your Scout Law ladder is now ready for display.
One Oath, One Law
Beginning in June 2015, all Scouts — including Cub Scouts and Venturers — are using the Scout Law and Scout Oath.
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.
On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.