Recent Comments

How Many National Parks Have You Visited?

The United States has hundreds of national monuments, seashores, historic sites, rivers, battlefields and memorials. But there are only 59 officially-designated national parks.

National parks are very popular and attract millions of visitors every year, but not many people can say they’ve visited them all. In fact, if you’ve been to just 16 of the 59 parks, you’re way above average.

So how many parks have you visited? Take our checklist challenge and find out.

Related: 9 of the least visited National Parks


11 Comments on How Many National Parks Have You Visited?

  1. so far 76% – trying to hit remaining 24% of them in the next 12 months.

  2. 0%

  3. 20% I wish I got more😓

  4. i visted 3 but 1 was on the list

  5. My score? DRUMROLL PLEASE… 0!

  6. I can’t count them but apparently 77%

  7. i havent been to any

  8. 27%! I’d love to visit more though.

  9. i have been to many national parks and monuments but only one of them was on this list

  10. Puginpajamas // January 31, 2018 at 7:51 pm // Reply

    0 of them……

Leave a Reply

Please do not use your real name.