Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

17 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. how do you order a specific issue of this magazine if you lost an old copy?

2. when does the Hitching Rack and when does the Scouts in Action comics start?

3. I like. Especially the Get Fit not Fat magzine. Why on some of the pages the pictures a cut off? can we still get the Get Fit not Fat magzine? Overall I like it.

4. Troop 373 SPL INDY // March 24, 2011 at 7:10 pm // Reply

Wasnt there any Magazines from 1910? or was that before it started?

5. Scout Crazy // March 17, 2011 at 2:04 pm // Reply

i have the best of boys life so i might have all the best ones anyways

6. persoon who likes wayback // March 14, 2011 at 11:10 am // Reply

I can’t look at 1920 October. is there a problem?

the wayback machine isvery interesting and historical. I get to see the old jokes in the think and grin, old jokes can be good too, but some of them are not easy to understand.

7. Cubmaster Jeff // March 14, 2011 at 5:51 am // Reply

Is there a way to print a page of a magazine. I would like to share a page with my cubscouts.

thanks

• Boys' Life // March 15, 2011 at 9:55 am // Reply

We’re sorry, but printing is not available at this time.

• If you have a Macintosh you can copy anything on the screen. Command/shift/3 captures the whole screen and command/shift/4 captures a section you select. I don’t know how its done on a windows machine

8. Any luck finding Vol. 1 #2, which apparently was mid-March 1911?

9. Scout Crazy // March 9, 2011 at 6:04 pm // Reply

ya know what thats hard to read but only if you click the zoom in button

10. amazing glimpse of history. I will look at it again and agoin.