Join Scouting

Scouting provides youth with an opportunity to try new things, provide service to others, build self-confidence, and reinforce ethical standards. These opportunities not only help them when they are young, but carry forward into their adult lives. The skills they learn in Scouting help them overcome obstacles and challenges with courage and character throughout their lives.

To learn more about the right Scouting program for you, please visit the following page:

26 Comments on Join Scouting

1. dlohoh978 // June 2, 2009 at 4:06 pm // Reply

I might join the boy scouts. Boy’s life rocks!

2. Boyscouts is the most fun i’ve ever had!♪◙☼☼♪

3. stevedtat // May 18, 2009 at 3:46 pm // Reply

I am an eagle scout, and a veteran. If it weren’t for scouting, I would not have survived. Scouting is a lifelong commitment, and an honor everyday of your life. I am 33 years old, and value every moment I had growing up. Take it from me, work hard and stay the course you will succeed!

4. hi i love to play cards! go fish,rummy,slapjack,crazy8s and more where do you go to get cheap cards? i think cards and scouts are cool one day i told my master to let us have a card day and cards was so cool my pack 359 went crazyyyyy!!!

5. Being a scout is awsome and a fun thing to do

6. I love scouting, ive been in it for about 3 years, im a star scout. Its a great experience🙂

7. Cub Scouts is great and everything, but Boy Scouts to me has been a lot better. I just made the switch a year or two ago, and it rocks!

8. scouting is cool people who arent in it should be!

9. No other club can beat SCOUTING

10. Hi, I’m a Wolf scout. I am 8 years old.Being a Boy Scout is really awesome. Ive been is Boy Scouts for 2 years. Next year I’m going to be a Bear Scout. At boy Scouts Ive shot bows and arrows and all sorts of guns. Being a Scout is gr8. Well see ya l8r Boy Scouts.

11. I LOVE Scouts! Im only a Webelos 1, though.

12. it is really fun

13. i am a 1st class scout and i have a lot of fun in scouts and it is a fun challenge to get friends to join to.

14. scout kid123 // December 9, 2008 at 7:32 pm // Reply

Hay!I,v ben in scouts about 3 months and i learned that if you become an eagal scout and you join any thing in the army or the polcice force you get paid two classis higher.WOW!!!

15. sportskid1996 December // December 1, 2008 at 7:05 pm // Reply

i am a second class scout

16. u get 2 carry knives asome man

17. Boys’ Life is awesome.

18. I love the Boy Scouts. I am an Eagle Scout and I have had some of the best experiences in Scouting. Boy Scouts are awesome!

19. i am olny 11 yars old i am a sout master from 597

20. does anyone no were picture of pedro running away is

21. scouting is awesome!

it gives me something to do when i’m bored.

i’m a tenderfoot now, but soon, i’ll be second class

22. Hi webmaster!

23. sportskid1996 // August 26, 2008 at 2:03 pm // Reply

im a tederfoot and scout iz awsome dawgs

24. i just sign up 4 boys life and i think its cool

25. Pack314camper5000 // August 15, 2008 at 9:18 am // Reply

I`ve already joined. I`m a Wolf Scout.