Pedro’s Nitro Derby

pedronitroderby
Collect nitro boosts as you race your car on nine challenging courses in Pedro’s Nitro Derby.Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

More Pinewood Derby Fun

41 Comments on Pedro’s Nitro Derby

1. Awesome 100% // July 19, 2015 at 1:32 pm // Reply

cool

2. biuldiholic59 // June 27, 2015 at 8:05 am // Reply

I personally love the maps but the car doesn’t steer very well.

3. biuldiholic59 // June 27, 2015 at 7:57 am // Reply

I personally love the maps and the car steers great

4. cant controll // June 16, 2015 at 6:44 pm // Reply

cant drive

5. It has a mind of it’s own

6. hello bear 🐻 // May 27, 2015 at 11:12 pm // Reply

I like this game

7. stormtrooperscout // May 24, 2015 at 10:23 am // Reply

once you max out grip, it’s ridiculously easy. i placed top 10 to top 3 every race

• Wow, you’re so pro stormtrooper, I have first in all the races, after half an hour, and a maxed out car. You need nitro and acceleration maxed out first, then grip and top speed, only then face in the desert, or you’ll go off the track in a couple of minutes.

8. Stevitbro111 // March 28, 2015 at 9:54 am // Reply

Rip-off of formula racer 2012

9. A GREAT WAY 2 SPEND FRIDAY NIGHTS

10. I beat it with 1st place in every race. 😀 I know, you can’t beat that.

11. was moving good but was stuck in 20 th place

12. Awesom14506 // March 1, 2015 at 3:34 pm // Reply

I can’t play it on my phone.

• It’s a mobile game, turn your phone on its side, like you’re playing Minecraft on it, if you can’t play it on your phone; it works fine for me.

13. I finished pedro’s nitro derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. WILL NOT LOAD.

15. Collect all nitros, stay on the track, and don’t hit cars = First place! 🙂

• Forman try maxing out nitro just race the first one until you have $3600, then use it all on nitro. Lol😂

16. funny monkey // February 19, 2015 at 3:56 pm // Reply

how do you drive ??????????

17. best game 🙂

18. awesome!

19. NEVER run into the tire of a car on a turn!!! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY 10 TIMES!!!!!!!!

20. So cool and fun I love the game 😍☺️

21. LAME AND WEAK

22. leave the page and my progress is lost. LAME

23. UGH NOTHING BUT 20 PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Boring.