Philmont Mini-Bear Dash

Help one of Philmont Scout Ranch’s infamous mini-bears gather food as it leaps from tree to tree in the Philmont Mini-Bear Dash.

minibear-promo

34 Comments on Philmont Mini-Bear Dash

1. This game made me extremely happy

2. );?48paul645 // January 30, 2015 at 7:40 am // Reply

This is a copy of nut rush!!!

3. );?48paul645 // January 30, 2015 at 7:39 am // Reply

Seriously this is a copy of nut rush on Boy Scouts for camping

4. boyslife magazine // January 28, 2015 at 12:59 pm // Reply

If its glitchy then try a faster computer with HTML5. If not, see if there is a bug with your HTML5. Thanks.

5. This is a very educational game. Kids learn science, physics, history, and good grammar through this game.

6. Level 7 is surprisingly easy for me…

7. its cool

8. Super smart 8 year old // January 17, 2015 at 4:49 pm // Reply

I just held the jump button # Level 10

9. I got past lv 7

10. I keep on trying to get all the food things and miss jumps! A little stuck on level 7

11. Superman 3000 // January 13, 2015 at 11:30 am // Reply

Ignore the ranch. Land on the “floor” thing the ranch is standing on.

12. one time i even fell infininte…

13. glitchy…somethings wrong.

14. Having been to Philmont, I laughed out loud when I saw the title of this game. However, the game itself is disappointing. Often times I fall straight through the middle of the first platform! Does anyone else have this problem?

15. This game is really fun.I reccomend this game fon everyone

16. anyone notice this is a copy of nut rush?

17. kind of glitchy, but fun

18. I jumped over the ranch!!!!!! So annoying!!!!!!!

19. this game is really fun!

20. who leaves a perfectly good hotdog sitting in a tree?!

21. D.J. The Minecrafter // January 7, 2015 at 2:17 pm // Reply

Fun

22. belly button // January 7, 2015 at 4:56 am // Reply

um boom first one

23. Yay first comment!!! =D

24. Rexington91 // January 6, 2015 at 6:53 pm // Reply

This game rocks!!!!!!

25. Challenging after level 1 and really fun!