Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is that squirrel doing and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. PHOTO BOMB!!

2. Move a little to the right- No, the other right- Now hold still so I can test this laser.

3. yoda-blaziken // January 27, 2014 at 8:28 pm // Reply

Defend your Nuts! This is a security camera

4. You still don’t fit in the frame, human, so just lie down.

5. Wait for it… Wait for it… Aha! Now I have proof the squirlls are just squirlly nut-jobs!

6. Manspider666 // January 27, 2014 at 7:45 pm // Reply

Say hibernation!

7. Very funny

8. hold still,now say ,NUTS! Oh, you moved,alright one more time!

9. say nuts on the count of three 1,2,3 nuts!!! wait theirs nuts here were are they!!!!!?

10. Say “nuts”!

11. huh what what does this thing do maybe its a mirror lets see ‘click’ i’m blind someone help me, get my nuts and replace them with my eyes!!! i’m koo-koo

12. Mr.FirstClassTesla // January 26, 2014 at 10:58 pm // Reply

Wow I can see my hidden stash of nuts from here! Wait..

13. Hold still! I know there’s a nut over there. You can get get it in a second, now say “nuts”!

14. stop that sqerell

15. yoda-pikachu // January 26, 2014 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I’m the director of “A Chipmunk’s Life.” Watch this clip as he tries to take a picture of himself with a battery dead camera.

16. BioDiverse_Rodent // January 26, 2014 at 6:41 pm // Reply

If I only had Stereoscopic Vision!

17. Ahhhh, Nuts. I missed that shot!

18. That’s it Baby, Work with me, work with me…

19. If I grow one more inch, I can do my dream job!

20. scp-229 says // January 26, 2014 at 5:54 am // Reply

um…………a litte closer

21. How do I get it to take picture again? Oh yeah, alright everyone say “nuts are awesome”

22. Yoda-Ruby/Sapphire // January 25, 2014 at 7:54 pm // Reply

Chippy is a real good photographer, but he wants to be paid in acorns and nuts.

23. Hold still, I’m almost done.

24. Marvelous darling! A little more to the left and hold it!

25. I love pictures. say cheese