Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this animal doing and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. *YAWN!*

2. EagleCoyote5 // October 23, 2010 at 11:04 pm // Reply

Hey mom if you are actually that interested in me brushing my teeth come check if I did!

3. i hate justin bieber // October 23, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

AHH!!! I knew i shoudnt have eaten those tacos!

4. i hate justin bieber // October 23, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

AHH!!! I knew i shoud`nt have eaten those tacos!

5. i hate justin bieber // October 23, 2010 at 2:51 pm // Reply

I got a lovly bunch of coconuts,deeddle dee…..

6. i hate justin bieber // October 23, 2010 at 2:48 pm // Reply

FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I-AM-NOT-GOING-TO-McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!

7. WHY DID YOU SPRAY ME WITH THAT HOSE?!

8. no! no! no! not a bath!

9. I PAYED 50 BUCKS FOR THAT YOU RASCAL!!

10. GO CART DEVY // October 23, 2010 at 8:37 am // Reply

LOOK MA , NO CAVITIES

11. HELP I”M (ACK) IM GOING TO THROW UP!

12. WHAT!!! STATE WON!! DANG IT!!!!!

13. PLEASE,mr.dentist. Pleeaassse, fix my teeth! Unless you want to be dentist chow…

14. Im never puting tabasco sause and salsa on the same fish.

15. GET AWAY!I have bad breath and I’m not afraid to use it!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Get out of their cant you see I am trying to eat.

17. Get out of their cant you see I am trying to eat you lttle scowl

18. Get out of my mouth you little beetle I am trying to sleep

19. Yawn I don’t wana get up I don’t wana get up in the morning

20. I hate Mondays.

21. john the ferret soon did learn the consequence of brushing his teeth

22. If you look veeeryyy closely, you can see the amazing wonders of a bear’s mouth!

23. Just five more minutes!!! Please, mom!!!

24. Please,please,please don’t leave your socks turned inside out when you bring them to the wash!!!!

25. King of Snakes // October 20, 2010 at 4:08 pm // Reply

Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers!!